Back in GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in GA

I coming back for spring break, I'll be in town from the 11th-18th. Anyone wants to meet up let me know.
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

i'd be up for it. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

my car will probably STILL be running like shit.

Comment

I'd be willing to meet up but I don't know if I am going to be out of town this upcoming weekend or the one after. Either way guess hit me up.

Originally posted by k-mart
        my car will probably STILL be running like shit.
        What's wrong with your car? Hit me up if you need help with something.
        "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
          What's wrong with your car? Hit me up if you need help with something.
          well, its been out of commission for the last couple weeks. all i really did was thoroughly clean my intake manifold/replace all the gaskets and change out my shot rear motor mount/bracket. nothing has really gone as smoothly as i anticipated with the cleaning process and stuff like waiting on gaskets to be ordered. the thing is, i only put in about 6 hours total (over those 2 weeks). reassembly was simple but there is something holding me back. i am about tighten up the mani because i think that is the reason for this horrible whistleing. and the idle is a little off. no codes or anything, so....

i truely appreciate the offer, you are always willing to lend a hand under any circumstances. i think i have it under control though.

Comment

where are you all trying to meet up at?? ATL?? Savannah??

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
            Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
            by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by papychulo82
              where are you all trying to meet up at?? ATL?? Savannah??
              there was talk of meeting at the varsity in downtowm atl. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Savannah may be a little far for a one day thing for me. Downtown is cool, wherever and whenever. The steaknshake was a good spot last time too. Any got any ideas of where?
                Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                  Savannah may be a little far for a one day thing for me.
                  oh ok...thats cool..i was under the impression that you were in the savannah area...thats cool tho maybe next time

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
                  Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                  by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

I'll most likely be in savannah once or twice over summer though, I'd be glad to meet up then
                    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Crap!! I wanna go, I'm on spring break now and that gonna really suck if i miss this meet and its WARM outside! So let me know the actual date/time at the Varsity so I can plan to come up and take off work!
                      My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by bjaccord
                        Soooo, any ideas of when and where? St. patty's day and the sat after are out for me, going out on friday night and all day saturday. Thats the 17th and 18th. What about this weekend? Saturday night at varsity? (Not sure where this is or how to get there, I try to stay out of downtown) but am willing to go pretty much anywhere. L8r, and lets get something setup
                        Saturday March 11th sounds good. Do you guys want to do an evening or daytime meet? and which varsity?
                        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

March 11 at the Downtown Varsity is cool with me
                          My CB For Sale

Comment

So the count is 2 so far... It's a saturday, so we could do a daytime meet, the pictures would turn out better, but if more people can come at night we could do that. Does anyone have the address or directions to the varsity downtown? Sorry, I've never been there(Or if adam goes I'll just follow him)
                            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

I have something I have to do later on at night, around 10-11pm, so I'm just trying not to conflict with that. I was hoping we set it up for 6-8pm or something. How's the weather down there, I haven't checked up on it, is it cold at night?
                              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X