Need South Florida Mechanic Asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need South Florida Mechanic Asap

gey guys i need to get my timing belt and water pump done on my wagon. i have all the parts brand new sitting here at the house. i know there are tons of shops that can do this for me, but i don't want to leave my wagon at a shop. had a very bad experience a few years ago with my old ke10. anyways i have cash in hand, just need a good mech to come over and knock this lil job out of the way for me. so please pm me asap!!! i'm in fort lauderdale. thanx like always

do you have all the tools.. or what do you have for tools. I am supposed to be meeting a member over in that area this weekend, and will still be heading over if i get new tires by the weekend (huge crack in one of them from what.. i have no idea). and my steelies are worthless for driving, tires arent round at all.

I should know tomorrow if i can get my tires on by the weekend. But lemme know what kind of tools you have, and an engine shot if possible... guessing its clean though.

edit: and its f22a right?

Comment

AERO u r tha man !!!! but anyways i found a mech that did it today. wagon is back on the road . thanx thou

Comment

Where did you find the mech? is the mech reliable?

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
          AERO u r tha man !!!! but anyways i found a mech that did it today. wagon is back on the road . thanx thou
          sweet. still dont have tires, but still hoping to make it over to that coast!

Comment

tell u wat aero i think i have a set of 5th gen ex rims with new tires for u. my boy has a shell for sale $800. you get a silver lx with dark grey leather interior mint, kyb shocks with h&r springs,5 spd tranny,jdm headlights,i think jdm grill and the 5th gen rims with tires. car has been used to pull pats off. i bought the bodykit it had on. so i have no front or rear bumper. if interested man give me a call ,the car is in delray beach. 954-336-3415

Comment

Working...
            X