the aftermath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the aftermath

well last night was ok i didnt get any pictures and very little footage so i wont be putting anything up from that right now im hoping to add to it on the photo shoot so whoever is organizing that i would like to be one of the first people there so i can get some footage of everyone rolling in then we should choose another spot to meet where i can get some footage of everyone on the road so we can rep the central florida accords on here and it was a pleasure meeting you all hope you guys liked my ride as well as i liked all yours

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
    well last night was ok i didnt get any pictures and very little footage so i wont be putting anything up from that right now im hoping to add to it on the photo shoot so whoever is organizing that i would like to be one of the first people there so i can get some footage of everyone rolling in then we should choose another spot to meet where i can get some footage of everyone on the road so we can rep the central florida accords on here and it was a pleasure meeting you all hope you guys liked my ride as well as i liked all yours

Thats cool im down.....
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

name the place. and people will be there.

SOLD-->10-09-06

MY 2000 PROTEGE

MY OLD CB7

THE SWAP

MY COROLLA TYPE-S

Comment

Ill be there fashionably late lol jk... ill be there on time.. and maybe even with my car!!!! oh noes!!!!11onee111

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

you got that engine in yet??? why not??? whats taking you so long??? lol j/k hope all goes well man

Comment

i sold his engine. j/k when you putting it in? pm me if you need some help.

SOLD-->10-09-06

MY 2000 PROTEGE

MY OLD CB7

THE SWAP

MY COROLLA TYPE-S

Comment

mother fucker.. i could of used both of ur helps.. but both of u bitches work... and the times im there is early.. 8-9am to around 2pm... if u guys CAN help lemme know..

going back out there 2morrow..

old motor pulled/tranny pulled... just gotta clean her up and install trick's old sohc'er

and joel.. i talked to danny.. at this upcoming meet ill put my p06 in ur car so u can see the difference..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Working...
              X