CB7Tuner meet III (Track Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7Tuner meet III (Track Edition)

alright well since the last two meets where a success.. heres an idea...

a couple of us have desided to go to the track this friday which is the 7th...

so far its

wikkedv16(me)
    pimpaccord(my girlie)
    bagoon316(chris)
    tomace(will)
    zoomspeed (maybe) (mark)

and anyone else who wants to go....

let me know if anyone else is down to go.. would be a cool thing since david(Trickedaccord) wanted to make a video.. what better than us doing some runs.. we can park together... rev for video without getting in trouble.. etc.. would be cool IMO...

Praise The Lowered...

tentative

Comment

i should be able to make it if not to the track we can meet up later on some back roads

Comment

truuuu

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

UMMMMMMMM TEMPTING. ILL SEE I GOT TO LET THE ENGINE AND CLUTCH BRAKE IN. BUT HOW ABOUT SUNDAY >>> BATTLE OF THE IMPORTS<<< THATS SOUNDS MORE LIKE IT. IM DEFFINATELY GOING ON SUNDAY.

SOLD-->10-09-06

MY 2000 PROTEGE

MY OLD CB7

THE SWAP

MY COROLLA TYPE-S

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
            alright well since the last two meets where a success.. heres an idea...

a couple of us have desided to go to the track this friday which is the 7th...

so far its

wikkedv16(me)
            pimpaccord(my girlie)
            bagoon316(chris)
            tomace(will)
            zoomspeed (maybe) (mark)
            accordtyper(seve)

and anyone else who wants to go....

let me know if anyone else is down to go.. would be a cool thing since david(Trickedaccord) wanted to make a video.. what better than us doing some runs.. we can park together... rev for video without getting in trouble.. etc.. would be cool IMO...

I took the liberty of adding my name to the list so which means IM DOWN. I will let nightmare and ghostcb7 know as well.... and ohh what time..
            Last edited by accordtypeR; 04-02-2006, 10:51 PM.
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by chicohonda91
              UMMMMMMMM TEMPTING. ILL SEE I GOT TO LET THE ENGINE AND CLUTCH BRAKE IN. BUT HOW ABOUT SUNDAY >>> BATTLE OF THE IMPORTS<<< THATS SOUNDS MORE LIKE IT. IM DEFFINATELY GOING ON SUNDAY.

Common buddy you cant let the CB7 FAMILY DOWN. DO IT, DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!

My Old Baby
              SOLD TO

Comment

well i figure.. the gates open at 6.. so we can meet up there around 530pm.. as soon as u turn into orlando speedworld just park ur cb7 happy ass on the grass and wait for the others.. once 6pm hits.. well go into the track.. get in line.. do some runs 1-2 and watch if u guys want.. or run the entire night.. which means a max of 3-4runs total.. would be cool if someone (cough cough david cough cough) brought there vid cam to record the cb7 racing... after he races his car of course hahaha..

thennnnn after t3h drag racing fun.. we can head back down 50 to the Dennys.. we can leave the track around 10ish.. which would be fun.. stop somewhere for a bite to eat??? or just eat at the dennys....

get some footage/pictures on the way their..

lemme know..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

C-los, you even have your car running? What's the status on your shit?
                  HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

status- pulled hybrid,pulled tranny,took naked engine bay shot with me in it.., chucked all the parts into the garaged.. closed hood.. called it a day..

SAVE THE SOHC MARCH IS BACK ON TRACK LOL (BS)

dropping an ol sohc'ie back in 2morrow.. shell be running... but i doubt ill run it down the track.. just because i dont need to blow another motor...

i blame that H tranny..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

yea you were a mess man...but im sure ill make it on friday....
                      92 accord dx....traded
                      97 accord ex....traded
                      93 civic si ....stolen
                      96 tercel ....sold
                      97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
                      97 civic 4door b16 sold
                      04 tsx traded ...for a honda coupe (top secret)

Comment

dont blame the tranny blame the driver . lol so tomorrow it is ill probably pass by . dohc to sohc

SOLD-->10-09-06

MY 2000 PROTEGE

MY OLD CB7

THE SWAP

MY COROLLA TYPE-S

Comment

ill see what i can do my wife requested the 7th and 8th off so if she gets it im definatly down for the track and the meet if she doesnt i will only be able to definatly make the meet and it will depend on whether i can get a baby sitter or not for the track. also does anyone know how much the addmission is i have never made it into the track i mad it down there one saturday night when i didnt know they switched to wen and fri but never been inside.

also if we have any bystanders or people just coming to watch ill let them use the camera to video for us if i cant get my boy to ride along

Comment

good luck FL peeps, get some footage for good ole Lee, Los. cant wait, hows ur lil bish doin btw? hehe

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq
                            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                              well i figure.. the gates open at 6.. so we can meet up there around 530pm.. as soon as u turn into orlando speedworld just park ur cb7 happy ass on the grass and wait for the others.. once 6pm hits.. well go into the track.. get in line.. do some runs 1-2 and watch if u guys want.. or run the entire night.. which means a max of 3-4runs total.. would be cool if someone (cough cough david cough cough) brought there vid cam to record the cb7 racing... after he races his car of course hahaha..

thennnnn after t3h drag racing fun.. we can head back down 50 to the Dennys.. we can leave the track around 10ish.. which would be fun.. stop somewhere for a bite to eat??? or just eat at the dennys....

get some footage/pictures on the way their..

lemme know..

YES SIR

My Old Baby
                              SOLD TO

Comment

Working...
                              X