CB7Tuner meet III (Track Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
    status- pulled hybrid,pulled tranny,took naked engine bay shot with me in it.., chucked all the parts into the garaged.. closed hood.. called it a day..

SAVE THE SOHC MARCH IS BACK ON TRACK LOL (BS)

dropping an ol sohc'ie back in 2morrow.. shell be running... but i doubt ill run it down the track.. just because i dont need to blow another motor...

i blame that H tranny..

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I dunno if im gonna run my car....
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

if i go im running so someone who isnt running can use my camera to video but if no one is wanting to run im going on wen. night since there are less people and if no one is running there is no reason to hit the track as a group we should just meet up else where oh and whats going down with the meet i need to know if we are bringing food or not so far no one is really showing any interest in food

Comment

I dunno if im gonna run my car...

My Old Baby
        SOLD TO

Comment

ok if anyone is running their car friday let me know before wen. afternoon or im gonna hit the track wen instead of friday

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
            ok if anyone is running their car friday let me know before wen. afternoon or im gonna hit the track wen instead of friday

I dunno if im gonna but i believe couple of the other guys are running.

My Old Baby
            SOLD TO

Comment

there doesnt look to be much interest in the track meet so im prolly gonna go tomorrow night for a few runs if anyone wants to tag along

Comment

Working...
              X