Shawnee comm college car show So. Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shawnee comm college car show So. Illinois

This year’s Car Show will be our 16th annual and will be held on Sunday, May 7th, 2006. Our 5-year and 10-year participants receive awards for their continued attendance. The Car Show will be held rain or shine, on the parking lot from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. There will be no pre-registration again this year. The Staff will direct you to your designated parking spot. After you park, immediately go to the Registration Table in the Automotive Shop to complete your registration. Vehicles will be parked in the order that they arrive, so car clubs or groups that want to be parked together, please arrive together. Hopefully this will negotiate smoother parking and aid in less congestion with arrival and registration.

Forty-nine classes will be offered this year, with each receiving three large trophies per class. There are nine Specialty Awards this year. Entry Fee will be $15.00 per vehicle (Non-judged entries will be $8.00 per vehicle) all vehicles parked in the show area must register.

Judges will inspect your vehicle, each looking at a separate area. A tally of their scores will determine your class standing. You must be present to win and your vehicle must remain on display for photos until after the end of the awards presentation.

We have included pictures of the “2005“Best of Show Car, Best of Show Truck and the Top Points Vehicle winners on our “2006” car show flyers and also on our “2006” dash plaques. These best of show winners must stay after the awards for pictures which will be put on 2007 dash plaques. We hope you enjoy the improvements we have made over the years.

Class changes, alcoholic beverages, bicycles, roller blades, scooters, loud stereos, foul language and animals are not allowed on campus. Please remember CASH ONLY will be accepted for registration.

Please feel free to photocopy the enclosed flyer as needed. My phone number is 618-634-3256 days from 8:00-3:00. Evening 618-524-7508 Call me for more information.

E-mail: clydes@shawneecc.edu Home: pasnu6@peoplepc.com or check out our web site at: www.shawneecc.edu or go directly to our car show page at: www.shawneecc.edu/news/carshow.asp here you will find photos of last year’s winners, our 2006 flyer, 2005 sponsors and web links that have 2006 car show listing.

We will be raffling off one quilt and auctioning another quilt. Both quilts have some Photos of vehicles that have been past participants in our Annual Shawnee College Car Show. Pictures are on our web site. The quilts have a different theme, but have the same photos. Proceeds from this 16th Annual Shawnee College Car Show will help support the Automotive Technology Program.

Thank you, I hope to see you at our car show!

Sincerely,

Clyde Shafer

Automotive Technology / Car Show Sponsor

(It would be nice for all of you to come and support my college. I would also be nice to meet some fellow cb7 members. If some of u know shawn Hayden he will be their from westkyimports.com along with me and slow904door.) Their is also some local cb7's so their is already about 5-6 but let us know if u plan to attend.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=44998&page=1
Working...
X