Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to disney for weekend trip and got a ticket..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to disney for weekend trip and got a ticket..

What bs, so i went to disney for the weekend since my gf and friend didnt want to go to the spring meet and on the first day im in town i get a damn ticket for my exhaust.

What had happened was i was following my friend, we got lost and we were in a turning lane on the right so we quickly had to get over so we went over the white line and had to get over to the other side and make a u turn. So as im making the turn my radar chirps off i look up and i see a cop on my ass. yada yada yada. i get pulled over.

I got pulled over for 4 reason he said.

Speeding(how was a tourist speeding in the first lane looking for somehwre to eat and radar never went off on the road and only went off on the turn)
    going over the white line( wtf i only went over like 4 ft into it)
    Exhaust( wtf i have a damn RS*R.....not frekin loud! mabey he though i had the loud exhaust. Friiend had 05 SI with no muffler on)
    and he never said a forth reason....idiot.

so he comes back and gives me a ticket for "equipment violation and muffler" so i can either pay 78 dollars or show the court the stock muffler and pay 8 bucks..so i took the ticket and im like what ever..only 78 dolllars...

So any one know whats the address where to mail the money to since he has piss handwriting..

The idiot also put i had 4 doors instead of 2 what a idiot.

Ok, End rant.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
    ----
    02 Pontiac Firebird W68
    92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

^damn that sucks bro
    "The Fresh One"

Comment

yay thats how I lost my license too many exhaust tickets

Comment

At least i didnt get one for tint.

What really pissed me off was that when he walked away he said "that was easy" to his partner.

And when i left the cops a ricey civic and old beater truck that flew by and they didnt do a damn thing..with a loud exhaust.

----
        02 Pontiac Firebird W68
        92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

yeah cops are bitches..

hey are you out of state?...

damn you got a ticket for RS-R?..

Comment

No. im from west palm beach. I guess saying im going to disney made him change his mind or he had nothing on me..

----
            02 Pontiac Firebird W68
            92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Working...
            X