Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jspech22acclude's GA CB7 stolen and found!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jspech22acclude's GA CB7 stolen and found!!!

jspech22acclude's car was stolen back at the end of January and we had been looking for it since. Well just so happen he went to go get him and his girl to get a bite to eat and his car popped with someone driving it in one peice. He followed the dude driving his car to a residential neighborhood and called the police at a good distance. He called me and all of his tuner buddies and met him at the scene. By the time I got there they had the guy who was driving the car in the back of the squad car. Im glad the cops got there before the rest of us did! The car was replaced with 93 accord parts inside and out, but we all know that most of the parts dont match correctly. The rims, grille, corner lights, seats, panels, and steering wheel were all changed out. They let the guy go since Kenny didnt have the paper work to claim that the car was actually his. But the police will issue out a warrent for the drivers arrest once the paper work is done. So Im happy for my homeboy Kenny's Back in the Game!

GA CB7tuners we must meet in celebration of this great discovery!
    My CB For Sale

good shit..!!! i guess when you see your car you know its yours!

what parts on his car did he see that he knew that was his car!..was it the rims..paint job?..tint?...

Comment

whoa!

so is he getting it back? and hes going to ditch the BMW, right?

Comment

hell yeah.

i'm not sure if i would have been able to wait til the cops got there......i might have stomped the perp out on site. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

good stuff
          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

With all the stuff that was changed i too would like to know what gave it away. I would also like to know what further happens from here on with the guy who stole it.
            "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

glad to hear something good ... it sucks when you put blood, sweat, and money into a car for some lowlife to grab it but thats why i got me a 9mm for the assholes like that

Comment

YES YES EVERYONE IM BACK!!!!! The reason i knew it was my car was because of the exhaust sound cause i actually heard it first, and the tint on the car. once i saw it i just ran jumped in the car and followed the guy so i could get a real good look at it so i wouldnt be calling the police on some innocent person. i also noticed the actual exhaust on the car once i was following it. they went to great lengths to try and hide it but you always know your baby, they even switched vin number and license plates off of a 93 accord so the police couldnt tell the difference at first but once i described the exact motor set up and my ITR clock it was a no brainer. and the only reason the guy didnt get get his ass whooped on site was because i was talking to one cop and this other cop came out of no where and actually stopped him and put him in the police car i got a good look at his face though so if i see him again we will definitely "talk". and i dont know about the BMW yet i want to kept it as a daily driver while i get the accord back together cause its in bad shape, but i dont think my parents are going to let that fly so we'll see.im supposed to be going tomorrow to show proof of ownership and get it back so ill keep you guys updated.IM BACK BABY!!!!! o yeah they didnt do anything to the motor YES!!!! but the clutch is fried (non driving bastard)

Comment

Originally posted by jspech22acclude
                  YES YES EVERYONE IM BACK!!!!! The reason i knew it was my car was because of the exhaust sound cause i actually heard it first, and the tint on the car. once i saw it i just ran jumped in the car and followed the guy so i could get a real good look at it so i wouldnt be calling the police on some innocent person. i also noticed the actual exhaust on the car once i was following it. they went to great lengths to try and hide it but you always know your baby, they even switched vin number and license plates off of a 93 accord so the police couldnt tell the difference at first but once i described the exact motor set up and my ITR clock it was a no brainer. and the only reason the guy didnt get get his ass whooped on site was because i was talking to one cop and this other cop came out of no where and actually stopped him and put him in the police car i got a good look at his face though so if i see him again we will definitely "talk". and i dont know about the BMW yet i want to kept it as a daily driver while i get the accord back together cause its in bad shape, but i dont think my parents are going to let that fly so we'll see.im supposed to be going tomorrow to show proof of ownership and get it back so ill keep you guys updated.IM BACK BABY!!!!! o yeah they didnt do anything to the motor YES!!!! but the clutch is fried (non driving bastard)

wow man that shit is crazy .. 1st time i hear someone steals a car and it still in 1pc. .

glad evrything turned out good for you..
                  "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Hope you get the steering wheel and whatever parts they swapped out back.

Fucking bastards, good story though man... Glad you got it back. Kick some ass

Comment

any updates yall?

Comment

Well Kenny's car has been sittin in the impound lot since the day he found his car. They are takin there sweet time giving this man his car back. They told him that they had to go through it and search for weapons and controlled substances. Plus try to locate the stuff that was taken off the car when it was gone. But thats been about 2 and half weeks now. The police said that he was supposed to get it last monday but today is wednesday of the following week and still doesnt have it. I just talked to Kenny not to long ago and he has his fingers crossed to get it by the end of the week. But who knows
                        My CB For Sale

Comment

dude if i was u i would of kill that mother f#@ker glad u got it back hope u get all the parts back to

RIP lilblue

Comment

DAYUM!
                            Thief -1
                            GA TuNaZ + teh win!!1!11

- Zipcreature
                            Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

I remember my friends Skyline drift car got stolen and we couldnt find it for weeks until we heard something loud coming down my road and there it was...we got in the wagon and hauled ass to catch him. We followed him down a wide dirt road and I went around him and blocked him off and then we got out with my friends shotgun and we yanked his ass outta the car and shotgun whipped his ass. I had some wire and rope in my car and we tied his hands up and chunked his ass in the river near by....I dont know what came of the bastard but he was begging and pleading for us not to call the police and not chunk him in the river. We told him he stole a VERY expensive car that we tried so damn hard to get to the US and make it driftable. Well this bozo actually switched out all the VIN numbers to a 93 Maxima....im like whoa wtf this guy is driving on the road as a maxima?

Comment

Working...
                              X