Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broward/miami-dade Weekly Meets

Hey guys, whats going on...

I set this thread up mainly so all of us in the area can set up weekly CB7 meets. I would like to arrange this because it doesnt happen frequently, but when its been done,its been pretty cool. Usually we meet up in Towers on Fridays, but if we could figure out some other day, or events coming up, it would be kinda nice. Im always up for any meets, so hopefully this thread helps round up some more CB7's in the area...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

what's up cb7pr man my days off at work got changed and now i have sun-mon off so if anything those are the only two days i can attend because i work the midnight shift.i heard something about honda monday's down in us-1 somewhere.peace

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Yea ill be in town from the 22nd thru the 29th and im on leave so now work or shit for me so deff post up or pm me where meets will be for that time frame and im game!

Comment

You guys go to towers alot?
        RICE COOKA!!

Comment

^^^ sometimes when we try to gather a few people to ride out.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

whats towers? & where do you usualy meet?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

towers is in davie, kinda on the corner of 595 and university. theres a big carshow every friday.

Comment

u want cb7s but since i'm such an a-hole ima bring my cb9 and my cb9 friends, how u like that? hahha let me know where and when.
                felipe

Comment

you guys still do this?

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
                  .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
                  .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

we can start...only has happened once...for those that cant make it for Sunday, I guess we can make a weekly one from now on

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

damn i cant wait to move back home...towers is 20 mins from me...i use to go there before i drove to hang out and check out cars....

Comment

mondays in kendall (miami) at the fudruckers on 104th and us1 is pretty good
                        new sig coming soon

Comment

i use to go to that tower every week friday with the 1st honda. now i got the impala riding 22. loving it when i ride thru that tower. but just to sit around with the guys i'ma take my honda over there in like 3 or 4 weeks.. i'm thinkin bout joinin a club to gain some rep. of course spending some money in the whip. so yeah. bout to drop 3 G in into the car. gonna be gangsta. be on the look out fa me. seriously. blue accord with a h22a engine gonna be tight!
                          DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Originally posted by goodfella
                            mondays in kendall (miami) at the fudruckers on 104th and us1 is pretty good
                            kendall..! i went there once to check out a girl, and halfway there I was thinking "forget it" and turning back..

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

anyhow, is anybody still interested in doing this? cuz if so, Ill start scouting that we can chill(since it doesnt have to be Towers)...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
                              X