Broward/miami-dade Weekly Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7pr
    kendall..! i went there once to check out a girl, and halfway there I was thinking "forget it" and turning back..

hahaha LOL it is a pretty long drive,i've been there once (honda monday's)and i felt like the black sheep of the familia with all those civics and tegs.

i see the swap went good for the rex,i may have to hook up with driftt after i'am done with my suspension, cough ''H22'' cough.(oh and the tranny just blew up on me 2 days ago from my DD cb7)

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

dam that would be kinda str8, i mean i wouldnt mind but ummm, up there is a lil far but ill be in the area if i pass by my wifes cribb!

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr
        anyhow, is anybody still interested in doing this? cuz if so, Ill start scouting that we can chill(since it doesnt have to be Towers)...
        what do you mean? just CB7 tuner members meeting somewhere?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

tower is mad straigghhhtttt so many more other car to check out. but if ya suggest a better idea bring it.
          DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

i go 2 honda mondys alot and i dont see alot of cb7's but if we meet some where first and then roll in that shit whould be sick !!!!!! i see car clicks do it all the time. but if we do a car meet lets do it some where in the middle and lets plan ahead so that we can get the most ppl to come i will even get some ppl that are not on the forum 2 come we just need 2 set a date that can work for every one
            BADMON TING

(\__/)
            (O.o )
            (> < ) This is Bunny.
            Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

wait for me. i'm saving up for h22a and turbo hopefully i have it all done b4 thanksgiving. gotta make some muthafuckin noise!
              DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Interesting..I'm from Michigan, but the area you guys speak of is where I bought my white Accord 91 EX 5spd sedan from when I flew down there to pick it up.
                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
                X