No announcement yet.

Orlando Meet!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd consider going but its already too unorganized. There should atleast be the time/place/ number of attendees and any other relevant information on the first post. Unless this happens i know alot of us won't even consider going. Get it organized folks
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i agree with MRX in a way....i think someone should organize this meet better since there is a lot of people wanting to go, but as long as its fun i dont care what we do

Comment

it dont matter whos in charge...as long as i see some cb7's...
        from f22 to H22. still love the cb7.

Comment

Originally posted by noh22forme
          it dont matter whos in charge...as long as i see some cb7's...
          X2
          Accord Of The Month January 09
          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

should someone bring a bucket of kfc? i heard they got good deals on chicken....naw just kidding.....i'll just bring my car. sound good?

Comment

KFC chicken bowls FTW!!!! haha jk, see y'all the 15th
              1993 CB7
              2001 BB6

Comment

hey what does your accord look like?

Comment

as stock as you can get right now

1993 CB7
                  2001 BB6

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                    i'd consider going but its already too unorganized. There should atleast be the time/place/ number of attendees and any other relevant information on the first post. Unless this happens i know alot of us won't even consider going. Get it organized folks

Hey man I kinda resent that statement. Usually we would have our meets at Dennys ( opposite the Fashion Square Mall ) in the parking lot in O'town If you read the thread you will see that the meet is 15th of July at the Turkey Lake Park in Orlando. Its a day show because the park closes at 6pm. Since there were guys coming from Tampa and Jville I wanted to know if they wanted to do something else after.
                    You saw the list of cars coming if you and you crew wants to join us thats fine if NOT also thats fine. We will have our fun regardless.
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Everybody from Tampa area. We need to pick a meeting place and time. So we can all ride together
                      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

well since ill be in o-twon after seaworld me and tomace234 are going to chill and im sure we wouldn't mind other people to come chill with us
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                          Hey man I kinda resent that statement. Usually we would have our meets at Dennys ( opposite the Fashion Square Mall ) in the parking lot in O'town If you read the thread you will see that the meet is 15th of July at the Turkey Lake Park in Orlando. Its a day show because the park closes at 6pm. Since there were guys coming from Tampa and Jville I wanted to know if they wanted to do something else after.
                          You saw the list of cars coming if you and you crew wants to join us thats fine if NOT also thats fine. We will have our fun regardless.
                          Theres nothing to take offense to. Look at other meet's planning threads and you'll see that 90% are very well organized and have all of the needed information on the first post as well as the list of attendees and "possibles." I don't have the time or patience to read through 100 posts to find the location and time. Its done that way because if something changes the new information will be very easy to find.
                          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

I also agree with this. I was thinking about coming down (I was actually planning on going to orlando the same weekend to visit friends) and maybe stopping at the meet, but it took me 10 minutes to figure out when and where, then there was discussion of another meet last weekend in the same thread.

If "abdielitopr" could just edit the very 1st post to include the basic info, there would be more interest.

Anyway, put me on the maybe list, if I did show I will probably be in my truck anyway so ehh, we'll see. L8r all and good luck with the meet
                            Turbo H23a3 build has begun
                            01-01-2019

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
                              Everybody from Tampa area. We need to pick a meeting place and time. So we can all ride together
                              yeah...im from the tampa area..you pick the meeting place and i'll be there....my friend is coming with me...he has a jetta gli...

Comment

Originally posted by noh22forme
                                yeah...im from the tampa area..you pick the meeting place and i'll be there....my friend is coming with me...he has a jetta gli...
                                I'll let you know where
                                Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                                BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Working...
                                X