No announcement yet.

Orlando Meet!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea imma be there but someone at least put a post on the first page of whos going,food,etc-im going to this meet and dont really know anything about,so someone volunteer and lets get this party started right!!
    i LOVE jdM

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
      I'll let you know where
      ok..im on this site every hour so let me know and i'll get back to you...
      from f22 to H22. still love the cb7.

Comment

Originally posted by jTUNEDsedan
        yea imma be there but someone at least put a post on the first page of whos going,food,etc-im going to this meet and dont really know anything about,so someone volunteer and lets get this party started right!!
        fer real! im going but it WOULD be nice if someone took the lead role and told EVERYONE whats up with this meet....but other than that i cant wait to go...
        from f22 to H22. still love the cb7.

Comment

NEW PAGE WITH LESS CONFUSION.

july 15th meet link:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=49735
          Last edited by chicohonda91; 06-17-2006, 10:12 PM.

SOLD-->10-09-06

MY 2000 PROTEGE

MY OLD CB7

THE SWAP

MY COROLLA TYPE-S

Comment

I'd like to drop by. Only thing is I'm short a CB7. I'll be riding in my CRX...Um, I'll be at O-town for Vacation July 12 through the Wednesday after. I dont have any clue of Orlando...hell, I still got problems with Miami...so If I could have someone help me with directions, please lmk. I havent been to a meet for CB7's, so that'll be awesome.

Please, whoever can help me with directions, I'd appreciate it...PM me...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

something to look forward to through the week

Comment

Working...
              X