X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
    aiight aiight ill go.

Now thats what im talking about. I knew you coulnt resist us...lol
    Hey get with jmcb7 and Richie to convoy up here together.....
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I know there's a list but it's not updated with some numbers. What's the possible count of how many cars there gonna be?
      "Saving The World, One Smile At A Time"

Comment

well my work schedule went up and i have to work im gonna try n see if i can switch with someone but we are limited on ppl so idk i will deff make an attemp so dont count me out!

Comment

c'mon bro change dat ish!!! forget work....lolll..jk...naw but 4real try to come

Comment

Originally posted by jmcb7
            well my work schedule went up and i have to work im gonna try n see if i can switch with someone but we are limited on ppl so idk i will deff make an attemp so dont count me out!

common mang get that day off bro....
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i cant get my car low before the meet due to money issues but oh well...im still going...i cant wait...i'll have a full car too -- josh
              from f22 to H22. still love the cb7.

Comment

just cut the springs for now...lolll.....seriously

Comment

Darn

I would come but my CB7 is still messed up from ashboro N.C. meet. I dont think im going to a meet anytime soon, or at least until i get the CB Fixed.

Comment

wats wrong ????

Comment

I would like to go, but I work every Saturday so...... There will be other times...
                      (\__/)
                      (O.o )
                      (> < ) This is Bunny. He will eat your face.

Comment

Originally posted by noh22forme
                        i cant get my car low before the meet due to money issues but oh well...im still going...i cant wait...i'll have a full car too -- josh

ill sell you a set of kyb-gr2's and eibach prokits for $250

Comment

Originally posted by acrophobia
                          ill sell you a set of kyb-gr2's and eibach prokits for $250
                          can you wait about a month or no? im game to buy them for sure i just need a month to get out of my money hole....i'll even drive to orlando to go get them..see you at the meet --josh
                          from f22 to H22. still love the cb7.

Comment

yo chico or type r give me a number so i can get in touch with one of you guys when i get in orlando saturday morning just pm me aiite, yo type r i called u a couple times and u weren't home and i called just now and it said its disconnected but someone give me a number to call for when i get there aiite one
                            i LOVE jdM

Comment

I got another CB7 to come with me, so just add 1 more to the count. And jTUNEDsedan, Ima PM you with my number so that I can help out just in case that you can't a hold of the other 2.
                              "Saving The World, One Smile At A Time"

Comment

Originally posted by noh22forme
                                can you wait about a month or no? im game to buy them for sure i just need a month to get out of my money hole....i'll even drive to orlando to go get them..see you at the meet --josh

sounds good man u can see how they ride at the meet... im in no rush as of now

Comment

Working...
                                X