Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG Honda meet NASHVILLE, TN (END OF JULY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG Honda meet NASHVILLE, TN (END OF JULY)

The date: July 29th, 30th. 29th kicking it in downtown nashville partying and such! 30th being the actual meet.
    there are races at the fairgrounds on saturday night $5 to spectate $10 to race for all who are interested ill post the directions later its 8mins from hotel

The Place: Downtown pedestrian Bridge starting 12 noon on the 30th until last person leaves.

Hotel Info: holiday in express on broadway in downtown nashville
    Mapquest: 920 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203 from wherever your coming from the phone # is 615-244-0150 to reserve a room

Here is a direct link to the thread:
    http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/1615428

So everyone wants to have a summer meet but no one wants to do it in cooperation with another Honda site... where the turnout is GUARANTEED to be huge?!

Honda-Tech has these meets every year... and every year they are HUGE. Even last year in the rain I swung by in my Camry and... EVEN IN THE RAIN... there were as many people there as there was at the last CB7 Nashville meet, which was not small by any means.

Come on people... This is the meet you guys have been waiting for!!

Comment

Id go, but thats fucking far.

Comment

sup man ill prolly roll up now that im in lynchburg. just got back online today

Comment

Cool. Hopefully a few more people will show

Comment

ill see if jacob wants to ride up if he gets one of his accords running

Comment

just a little update one of my boys DUCK just got his f22b DOHC in and running last night so he will prolly be up also TN_Accord is gonna try to get one of his CBs running we are trying to find either a rebuild kit for his f22a1 or another engine to drop in if you know anyone getting rid of a good bottom end cheap in central TN let me know ... but as it sits we have 3 maybe 4 accords rolling up from this area

Comment

any updates????

Comment

The H-T thread is still good. It's still on.

I'm out the car scene though....

Comment

i see that big truck ... i been thinking about getting a truck so i can get me a boat but i dont know i havent made up my mind yet

Comment

Anyone besides myself and Tn_Accords representing CB7s at this meet?

Comment

Working...
                      X