atl meet? thoughts, ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

atl meet? thoughts, ideas?

atl area members, hell, southeast members, what are your thoughts on a meet in the atlanta area. nothing big, just check out the cars, get some grub.

my schedule's crazy, so i'm probably not the best one to try and set this up, but just want to see what your guys' thoughts are.

the varsity, in downtown atl, is probably a good spot- parking deck to meet, take pics, and a place to eat, all in one. there are also some spots around there that you could get good individual shots in as well.

lenox mall has a good parking lot, though it's generally crazy there on the weekends (which i assume would be the best time to meet). a couple of restaraunts on the inside as well.

just some ideas, let me know what you guys think.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

i'm game for a CB7 meet in Atl. Varisty, Lenox Mall, or anywhere for that matter. hell just let me know and i am there.

Comment

I would be up for a meet in ATL, since Im only about a hour-1/2 to 2hrs away. Dont really know many places around there, so I cant help out there, but I think it would be sweet if we get some shots near Turner Field...

My schedule is kinda occupied for a while, at least until a few months...hopefully my car will be mostly done by then! But I would really like to meet some of you guys here on the board.

Jay
      Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

varsity might be the best option, as it's right off the freeway, and an atl landmark. if you get lost, most people know where it is.

and just up the freeway from turner field. baseball season's upon us, so not quite sure the feasibility of pics at/near it.

Comment

maybe not, but a few of us could go to turner late at night and take some pics or just goof off for a minute. great parking lot for pushin the car to its limits since its huge and wide open

Comment

thats not too bad of a drive for me either
            I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

hopefully fizz, red_gto, and gutterslide will post up their thoughts as well. anyone else i'm missing?!

Comment

i'm game if u can whip it together man! i just need like a month advance notice...havta take offa work ...
                JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

I'm down for all meets

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

I'd probably be down for it myself, Jus hope the car is back to normal by the time you have it.

Comment

make sure you check out this thread here for a possible meet in chattanooga.

Comment

uncle el i hit u up on aim all the time and u never respond...
                        JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Working...
                        X