Heading South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heading South

Hey guys, whats up. A few of you guys know that i was moving south soon, but its happening sooner than i expected.

Im moving to a town not too far from Louisville Kentucky called La Grange. I believe its in Oldham County if im not mistaken...Maybe some of you guys from KY have heard of it? If everything goes as my parents are planning, ill be down there right at the end of the month...

I guess due to the circumstances i will be needing a logon change and a location change lol. I just figured i would post this up so maybe some Kentucky guys could take me under their wing and maybe let me in on some cb meets haha. My cb is lonely and never gets to have fun with the other accords cuase as you know, the north east is known for the least amount of meets...ever...lol.

Oh and i know this specific topic is a repost, but im just curious how many people are from KY on here? Let me know!

Later guys.

1993 Honda Accord SE -
    Check out my ride!
    Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Hey man sry not in Ky but good luck on the move and if you want we are trying to have a huge meet here in Tx if you want to make the drive... already got one other guy possibly coming from kansas and louisiana. about 25 ppl so far but need more haha link is in my sig if you want to think about it
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

ANYONE FROM KY?!

Great...if no one is down there im gonna be pissed lol. I need at least a couple...

1993 Honda Accord SE -
      Check out my ride!
      Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

I lived in Lexington, KY for 5 years, and most of my family is there. Anyways, try midwest section, for some reason they like it there better than southeast. But I know there are at least 2 people in Louisville.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
        X