• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG south florida meet oct 14th

jus posting this up for a friend...

4th gens should show

Originally posted by sctlvrdl

(Markham Park is west of the Sawgrass Expressway and just north of West State Road 84.)

Markham Park charges a $1 admission fee.

Food/Drink Donations:
    Accepted via PayPal or on Day of event!!

CLICK HERE TO SEND PAYPAL DONATION

Please sent a Private Message (PM) or email me at sctlvrdl@gmail.com, if you would like to be a sponsor for this event.

All car enthusiasts welcome to come and enjoy the show

Sponsors:

The HorsePower Connection

Meguiars

_________

Forum Sponsors:

Florida Street Scene

Team DC5

I-Vtec.net

new sig coming soon

we are already having a meet on the same day...lol, your welcome to join us!

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
    .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
    .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

where at? do u think its gonna be bigger than the k series meet?
      new sig coming soon

Comment

checked out the other thread...look liek fun
        new sig coming soon

Comment

goodfella, did you hear about the meet they had yesterday at Markham, its on jdmuniverse.com. I was the only one reppin the cb7's, and my homeboy came by with his 5th gen. It was dominated by the civics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          "The Fresh One"

Comment

Originally posted by DFresh19864
            goodfella, did you hear about the meet they had yesterday at Markham, its on jdmuniverse.com. I was the only one reppin the cb7's, and my homeboy came by with his 5th gen. It was dominated by the civics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            jajajajajaj thats for not spreading the word ....you know at least Joe wouldve dropped by....I found out by calling you, and u being there...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

^^^^^you know everything with me is a last minute thing, 99% of the time its by accident. also the time i got there was more on the late side. i was only there for maybe 30-45 minutes cause more than half of the cars left. i know i will be at the "K" meet for sure, you will be there, joe, will be there, probably goodfella and goodfellayoung'n, and hey if we can drag felipe out the house then he will be there too.
              "The Fresh One"

Comment

cant wait to go, dunno if i will be reppin a cb7 though.

Comment

hahah drag me out of the house,lol. very tru though. u guys know i hate leaving my house. anyways i think i might end up going to that event. its literally around the corner from my house. plus its only a dollar for admission. my wagon aint painted yet but i will probably be the only wagon there anyways.lets see

Comment

Joe, you got the second project running?
                    "The Fresh One"

Comment

its in

should run tommorrow and i can start breaking it in.

Last edited by driftt; 10-02-2006, 03:52 AM.

Comment

^^^NICE, cant wait to see, hear, and feel that bad boy on the streets!!!!!
                        "The Fresh One"

Comment

doug what time does this thing start,i might be able to go but would have to leave early.maybe we can meet at nelson's house then ride out hehe

oh joe is that coupe or 4 door DA,nice pick there hmm gsr motor
                          Last edited by laz93se; 10-02-2006, 02:36 PM.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

its a 92 gsr coupe so technically its not a DA its a DB. it orginally had a b17a.

its getting a 1.8 gsr bottom end with ctr slugs .25 over.
                            itr - rods, crank, head, cams, intake mani, tb.
                            should be around 12.5:1 cr im shooting for ~200whp using all oem parts.

Comment

hey laz, i doubt youd wanna come to my place now...Im in Deerfield Beach. Anyhow, JOE, my bad, my girl had me go to some dinner with some friends of hers...Thursday Ill have some break time, Ill pass by..I def. want to see the finished product.....

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
                              X