Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JARHEAD293
    replied
    i heard the only cb7 there was my boy dfresh, big ups for dfresh for representing

Leave a comment:

• defjamon22z
    replied
    sucks. i just join this cb7 and i never heard of a cb7 meet till i i read everybody suppose to meet yesterday. aint much go. i'll just stick with the tower car show in university drive.

Leave a comment:

• laz93se
    replied
    its been a pretty bad week for me to,sorry i won't be able to make it to this meet

Leave a comment:

• driftt
    replied
    ive got the top half of one.

Leave a comment:

• DFresh19864
    replied
    anybody have or know where i can get a stock h22 header?

Leave a comment:

• Gemini
    replied
    Originally posted by driftt
    damn what a shitty week, looks like im swapping trannys in the accord tommorrow
    Damn Joe, guess it is a shitty week for you. Sorry about all the probs bro but i cant even offer my help cause I cant fix shit.

Leave a comment:

• driftt
    replied
    damn what a shitty week, looks like im swapping trannys in the accord tommorrow

Leave a comment:

• goodfellayung'n
    replied
    dagg i really wanna go but i dont think my car gonna be ready....

Leave a comment:

• cb7pr
    replied
    Originally posted by DFresh19864
    damn joe that sucks let me know if u need any help with anything
    x2 overhere...friday Ill have something for you....

Leave a comment:

• JARHEAD293
    replied
    well joe i have some cash here for u,that might help

Leave a comment:

• DFresh19864
    replied
    damn joe that sucks let me know if u need any help with anything

Leave a comment:

• driftt
    replied
    i dont know what happened yet i need to pull it apart. im assuming shitty work by the machinist, i told those fucks i wanted oem honda bearing but i think they put some shitty clevite bearings or something in it, i knew it but i thoguht i could let it slide

i violated 2 of my most important rules when it comes to putting a car together, never trust anyone else's work, and never trust non-oem critical parts

now im gonna pay for it.

Leave a comment:

• laz93se
    replied
    Originally posted by driftt
    yea not much to see, fucking place that did my short block fucked something up, i got a rod knocking

ruined my fucking week

wow that's not good at all man,what happened unbalanced drive shaft.

Leave a comment:

• driftt
    replied
    Originally posted by cb7pr
    Anyhow, JOE, my bad, my girl had me go to some dinner with some friends of hers...Thursday Ill have some break time, Ill pass by..I def. want to see the finished product.....
    yea not much to see, fucking place that did my short block fucked something up, i got a rod knocking

ruined my fucking week

Leave a comment:

• laz93se
    replied
    Originally posted by cb7pr
    hey laz, i doubt youd wanna come to my place now...Im in Deerfield Beach. Anyhow, JOE, my bad, my girl had me go to some dinner with some friends of hers...Thursday Ill have some break time, Ill pass by..I def. want to see the finished product.....

shit deerfield why did you move up,anyways how's evrything bro hmm i hear you got a cb9? i might go the 14th it's still up in air.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X