5speed swap in georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5speed swap in georgia

as the title says i need to know if anybody wants to do a 5spd swap for a friend in Georgia ....post if interested and pm me a price and i will give you full details on the car and who the owner is thanks
    Last edited by mass-accord; 09-27-2006, 06:12 PM.

Originally posted by mass-accord
    as the title says i need to know if anybody wants to do a 5spd swap for a friend in Georgia ....post if interested and pm me a price and i will give you full details on the car and who the owner is thanks
    nobody in GEORGIA wants to make money ....?

Comment

GA is kind of a big state. where is he located?

and i doubt making money is the factor. im leaning towards lack of time and possibly experience in doing this swap (speaking for myself).

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
        GA is kind of a big state. where is he located?

and i doubt making money is the factor. im leaning towards lack of time and possibly experience in doing this swap (speaking for myself).
        he is going to be station ingeorgia .... i will find out when and where and pm you back.

Comment

I did my swap and it took about 10 hours including breaks in between. does he have all the components, because one mistake i had made was not realizing that i had to get another CV axle since the MT had an intermediate shaft for the driver side. But I'll see if my friend has time since he travels to do engine swaps and such.
          My CB For Sale

Comment

Working...
          X