X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wowsers, gray leather coupe in Atlanta

It's even in one of my favorite colors. If it was a 5sp it be "perfect."

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/226197024.html

Geez their website (unitedautoinc.com) also lists a white sedan looking sharp.
    Last edited by deckeda; 10-27-2006, 04:00 PM.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Just create a "Deckeda's Craigslist Fav. Page".
    1993 Honda Accord LX
    2006 Yamaha R6
    2004 Acura TSX

Comment

You read my mind, because my original post was going to be along those lines. Except such a thread wouldn't work for long, is unnecessary anyway and like that yeah.

I'm finding I want to collect old Hondas like playing cards. I'm just sure I can make it work. Get one, trade one. I'd sell my '94 sedan for that coupe if possible, but we'd have to buy the coupe first in order to still get to work, and the slush fund doesn't tend to allow that kind of activity!

Car finding =1, bank account =0.

But even though the wife called my '87 Prélude Si I wanted "ugly" I'm going to see about some interest or not on that coupe because she's stated in the past she really likes the CB7 coupes. (She's not completely hopeless, but she has this del Sol affliction I can't cure her of.)

Comment

just switched over from good ole craigs. lol.

i didnt even notice the leather at first glance. i saw the auto shifter and dipped out.

Comment

I can't tell you how many searches I've done in various places for 5sp coupes. They're out there, to some extent, but when I see cars like that one ^^ I then think well, I could always do a swap, whereas an original 5sp car might just as well be a crap bucket.

OK, so an update. I'd emailed it to the wife and she saw it. She calls me and goes, "Honey, did you call about it?"

(momentary confusion)

"Uh, could you please put my wife on the phone?"

"It's ME! Finally you tell me about a car that's maybe doable ... and it's only got 132,xxx miles, and gray leather, and ... "

"STOP. Where were you a few hours ago when I told you about it? In la la land? Did you somehow forget what CB7s look like?"

Comment

Working...
          X