Orlando/ Central FL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orlando/ Central FL.

Well guys I must say the last meet SUCKED. Not beacuse of the planning but it sucked on particaption. We had 14 members confirmed to be there but 4 cb7s were there in total. When I joined the site and attended my first meet I was happy to see other folks out there with the same passion as I. Now, it seems the passion is going away.
    This how its gonna work. The first Saturday in every month were are gonna have a meeting at the Dennys at the Fashion Square Mall around since most of you folks been there already, I was thinking 10am or maybe 11am. Im taking fully responsility for this and its mainly for folks in central FL and surrounding areas. Jville folks may attend as well as folks from tampa and further south like F'dale, Mia, etc. Its not required its voluntary for only you guys.
    Im gonna assign no. to everyone who wants to be apart of it, just PM me. Once you get a no. its no turning back. We expect you to be there. Now I understand shit happens so I will take that into consideration but its only the 1st saturday of every month im asking for.
    This is purely to get a CORE team going again. Once more this is voluntary but once i give you a no. thats it. Right now im no.1 any one else !!!!!
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Smurf is down. But my smurfness started to peel in the light drizzle so I won't be as smurfy this time. You were real cool dude. For the little bit of time that you were there you stood out, esp since our PR Cb brothers spoke spanish half the time. But I used to live in Peru so I'm good half the time.

So that makes me No. 2?

Comment

Sounds real good i'm up for it.
      O-TOWN WILL BE BACK .

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

I hope it goes well. I wont be able to make it to another faw away meet for a while.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

sorry to hear the o-town crew is having problems you know if i was still in florida i would be down for it. good luck with everything man

Comment

Okay here we go. Falder aka smurf is no.2 and Mr.Phil is no.3. Any more folks....

My Old Baby
            SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
              sorry to hear the o-town crew is having problems you know if i was still in florida i would be down for it. good luck with everything man
              hey trick its been a long time mang. Yeah the team is starting to crumble, cant let it happen

My Old Baby
              SOLD TO

Comment

I work Sat nights, but maybe if the meets turn out good.I may request a few days off and come out there.....2 hour drive for me though...
                (\__/)
                (O.o )
                (> < ) This is Bunny. He will eat your face.

Comment

Originally posted by brownCBseven
                  I work Sat nights, but maybe if the meets turn out good.I may request a few days off and come out there.....2 hour drive for me though...
                  hey guy the meets will be in the morning, maybe mid-afternoon. Like I said im not expecting you jville guys to come down because its such a long drive for you all.

My Old Baby
                  SOLD TO

Comment

yea browncb lives like 5minutes from me and i can head down there too u know im always down for a meet
                    i LOVE jdM

Comment

Originally posted by jTUNEDsedan
                      yea browncb lives like 5minutes from me and i can head down there too u know im always down for a meet

Hey man I know thats youre always down for a meet. As mentioned in my above comments im not trying to put anyone out of thier way but youre always welcome !!!!!!

My Old Baby
                      SOLD TO

Comment

Give me the date of the next Saturday meet. Once I get that then I'll give you the go ahead with the number.
                        "Saving The World, One Smile At A Time"

Comment

1st saturday of every month.....jan 6th

Comment

i will try an attend some last meet as u guys knew had ignition problems, and i didn't want to be the only one from j-ville long drive alone.
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Well due to my stupidity, I can't go on the 6th. My mother reminded me that we are going to Alabama for the holidays around the 2nd, so ya. Sry guys, I really wish I could go. Hopefully I get to go in feb. Of course if I can't get off of work for the trip to Alabama and have to stay down here then I'll come on the 6th.

Comment

Working...
                              X