No announcement yet.

spring break tunner bash meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yall suck, im gonna ride my bicycle thier.
    ]

Comment

lmao no luck? did u get a hold of MRX? i told him twice that u were calling him
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
        lmao no luck? did u get a hold of MRX? i told him twice that u were calling him

nah man, can u help me kidnap him and ill force him to take my money for an ecu LOL.
        ]

Comment

wow grumpy is a *** that can call you to say there gonna be late ut not say they wonna go down 95 and ditch you

Comment

Originally posted by arthaccord
            wow grumpy is a *** that can call you to say there gonna be late ut not say they wonna go down 95 and ditch you
            lol im sure it wasnt intentional how was the meet
            ]

Comment

what the fuck is that all about? He tried to get ur attention before he turned off. plus that way was taking 4ever n it was 2 much traffic. I believe he had mention that he had to keep air flowing to his car or something cant remember.
              vouches --> mj1220mj,Trickedaccord92, Maple 50175, Customlowz, 92lx

Comment

ya, i figured this would happen, i tried getting your attention b4 we turned off honked my horn, flashed my lights and even tried calling you. My car was overheating and with the turbo i can't do that i needed airflow, and the route you were taking i was not going to get that. I tried telling you but i couldn't geta hold of you. Sorry you didn't hear or see us i tried to get your attention, if you don't believe me ask everyone.
                ~Nick~
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                  lol im sure it wasnt intentional how was the meet
                  yeah it was and the meet sucked

Comment

Working...
                  X