Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**INC Meet** March 24th at Project Auto Salon (near Charlotte)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GunRunner
    replied
    pics posted here -> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=72351

Leave a comment:

• 90Cb7sleeper
    replied
    Pics will come, i gotta go wash it so it will look good....
    Cant wait to see the pics you guys take!

Leave a comment:

• GunRunner
    replied
    Good deal Gary..I gotta get outside and wash mine and wipe allt he dust off the dash also I'll have my camera and tripod for some pics later on tonight. See ya in a few hours.

Leave a comment:

• The G-Man
    replied
    Sweet. I just got done putting my suspension back in.

Leave a comment:

• GunRunner
    replied
    Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
    I got my Tokico HP/Neuspeed race/Ingalls front camber kit all put on today along with my GT-R's and got an alignment... it feels so good to be riding low again FUK 4X4in' IT! lol
    new pics needed

Leave a comment:

• 90Cb7sleeper
    replied
    Originally posted by The G-Man
    Prom in March?
    Yeah, its my girlfriends prom... I said fuck going to my prom, the money i spend on that could be spent on my car... so her school has to be the queer one and have it in march while everyone else does it in april...

I got my Tokico HP/Neuspeed race/Ingalls front camber kit all put on today along with my GT-R's and got an alignment... it feels so good to be riding low again FUK 4X4in' IT! lol

Leave a comment:

• The G-Man
    replied
    Well, I am going to be around all morning. I need to go to the bank and get an alignment, but I was planning on being up early to do that, and hopefully be all done by 10 am.

Oh and, all this stuff is like in a 5mi radius. Just show up whenever and call me.

Leave a comment:

• GunRunner
    replied
    Originally posted by The G-Man
    Hell yeah. 2 lone rangers repping CB7s. I gotta get my suspension back together.
    what time you gonna be there? I read in the INC Meet thread that the parking lot is gravel

Leave a comment:

• The G-Man
    replied
    Prom in March?

Leave a comment:

• 90Cb7sleeper
    replied
    I fucking hate prom...or i would be there... until another meet
    :cough: DEALS GAP :cough:

Leave a comment:

• The G-Man
    replied
    Hell yeah. 2 lone rangers repping CB7s. I gotta get my suspension back together.

Leave a comment:

• GunRunner
    replied
    well Gary..looks like we are the only cb7tuners goin unless people just show up and dont post it..as some normally do

Leave a comment:

• 90_cb7
    replied
    im not going to be able to go. i gotta get my car fixed

Leave a comment:

• The G-Man
    replied
    I have not talked/seen Darius since he left from Concord Mills last time. Oh well, it will still be a fun day.

Leave a comment:

• GunRunner
    replied
    Originally posted by 90fourdoor
    Dont think im gonna make this one now looked at my tires and negative camber owns me. Need to get tires and a windshield. Also have to swap trannys in a civic.
    and then there were 3.

I spoke to Michael yesterday, he has to work Saturday so he wont be there.

Hugo if you want to meet me in Asheboro and roll down there together let me know..pm or call me...and anyone spoken to Darius lately?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X