• Show
Clear All

• jTUNEDsedan
    replied
    yea we should have the real meet soon

Leave a comment:

• BadgerType
    replied
    so, are we gonna have a real meet anytime soon or just these sat nite meets?

i like the sat nite meets, but i think we should start workin on the main meet soon

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by BadgerType
    ... im more worried abt the grey cb with the wing tht likes to race
    hehehe.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    sounds good to me

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Dave
    replied
    got it in im getting her all tightened up sohould be running soon ill def make the meet i cant wait guys!! my cell is 407 619 8655 lmk details

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    if i didn't have school during the afternoon and work at 4 i would swing down cause i did my tranny and have the motor in can you take pics? and maybe i can show you through it?

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpys93
    whats needs to be done? And ya ralphie come to sonic then argyle big race scene =)

the tranny is halfway in, i cant get it aligned up and im having trouble putting it in since the engine is still in the car, i might buy an engine lift tomorrow, and take the whole engine out and just do it like that, alot more work i know but im stumped. like i said, if someone can help me get this transmission in and bolted up, ill hook them up.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    whats needs to be done? And ya ralphie come to sonic then argyle big race scene =)

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Dave
    replied
    gainesville! i want her to run so badly...

Leave a comment:

• jTUNEDsedan
    replied
    where u at rockinricer

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Dave
    replied
    im hustlin to get my tranny in its giving me a bunch of bs but it should be done by the end of this week oh if anybody wants to help im offering 100 bucks to help me get my tranny in lol

Leave a comment:

• BadgerType
    replied
    clicky on the linky for directions

antoine: im more worried abt the grey cb with the wing tht likes to race

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    where is this sonics anyway...jax is 2 hours from me ill drive down their and chill whenevs!!!

And i agree with jTUNED lets help the ricers convert to cleanlieness....it is next to godliness you know?

Leave a comment:

• jTUNEDsedan
    replied
    plus if we invite ricers and they see our cars they might want to change their rides to sleeper or jdm

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Originally posted by MRX
    so ur saying u'd even invite that burgandy 4 dr i saw with the lime green side moldings? lol
    ya why not? more the merrier right? mister moderator? lol maybe they like their car that way, but if their attitude is ricey then no game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X