No announcement yet.

Jacksonville Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might want to come depending on when and where seeing as I'll be coming from Daytona

Comment

well i think we are going to have mini meets every weekend. go to sonic then argyle. but as for the official jacksonville still deciding on date.
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
        we should make this a everyday week thing. What does everyone say? I need to run everyone hey low your name is jason right? I will run you low.

I agree It can be a everyday week thing. Naw its Justin, but yea i'll run ya
        vouches --> mj1220mj,Trickedaccord92, Maple 50175, Customlowz, 92lx

Comment

i agree as well it was pretty fun,oh and nick ur cb is sexy!!also my homie with the one pieces wants to join to fun as well
          i LOVE jdM

Comment

ok cool so we will make this a weekly thing. Try and recruit more cbs even that primer one with the wing on it lol.
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

hey guys ill be in jax this sat.
              ]

Comment

ok cool so we will make this a weekly thing. Try and recruit more cbs even that primer one with the wing on it lol.

Nooo not the one with the wing on it lol
                vouches --> mj1220mj,Trickedaccord92, Maple 50175, Customlowz, 92lx

Comment

no ricers. <<<period
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

you let me hang out with ya, lol

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

rocknricer were in jax will u be and around what time? so are we gonna meet up at sonics again saturday nite???I say saturday during the day we should get each others numbers and get a photoshoot and post them up get all the ppl with accords that u know and invite them!!!what do u guys think
                      i LOVE jdM

Comment

sounds good, who cars what their cars looks like. If they got a cb7 or an accord they are welcome to come. I am going to talk to the people, the worst thing they can say is no thanks. We need to keep this passion of ours growing. =) No matter what.
                        ~Nick~

Comment

i will say this, ricer looking car = ok to come

ricer acting guy will not be allowed

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

sounds good, who cars what their cars looks like. If they got a cb7 or an accord they are welcome to come. I am going to talk to the people, the worst thing they can say is no thanks. We need to keep this passion of ours growing. =) No matter what.
                            so ur saying u'd even invite that burgandy 4 dr i saw with the lime green side moldings? lol
                            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                              so ur saying u'd even invite that burgandy 4 dr i saw with the lime green side moldings? lol
                              ya why not? more the merrier right? mister moderator? lol maybe they like their car that way, but if their attitude is ricey then no game.
                              ~Nick~

Comment

plus if we invite ricers and they see our cars they might want to change their rides to sleeper or jdm
                                i LOVE jdM

Comment

Working...
                                X