No announcement yet.

Jacksonville Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is this sonics anyway...jax is 2 hours from me ill drive down their and chill whenevs!!!

And i agree with jTUNED lets help the ricers convert to cleanlieness....it is next to godliness you know?

Comment

clicky on the linky for directions

antoine: im more worried abt the grey cb with the wing tht likes to race

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

im hustlin to get my tranny in its giving me a bunch of bs but it should be done by the end of this week oh if anybody wants to help im offering 100 bucks to help me get my tranny in lol
        ]

Comment

where u at rockinricer
          i LOVE jdM

Comment

gainesville! i want her to run so badly...
            ]

Comment

whats needs to be done? And ya ralphie come to sonic then argyle big race scene =)
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                whats needs to be done? And ya ralphie come to sonic then argyle big race scene =)

the tranny is halfway in, i cant get it aligned up and im having trouble putting it in since the engine is still in the car, i might buy an engine lift tomorrow, and take the whole engine out and just do it like that, alot more work i know but im stumped. like i said, if someone can help me get this transmission in and bolted up, ill hook them up.
                ]

Comment

if i didn't have school during the afternoon and work at 4 i would swing down cause i did my tranny and have the motor in can you take pics? and maybe i can show you through it?
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

got it in im getting her all tightened up sohould be running soon ill def make the meet i cant wait guys!! my cell is 407 619 8655 lmk details
                    ]

Comment

sounds good to me
                      ~Nick~

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerType
                        ... im more worried abt the grey cb with the wing tht likes to race
                        hehehe.
                        ]

Comment

so, are we gonna have a real meet anytime soon or just these sat nite meets?

i like the sat nite meets, but i think we should start workin on the main meet soon

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

yea we should have the real meet soon
                            i LOVE jdM

Comment

whos goin sat night??? my car is running! ill be thier tomorrow so let me know whats up where we should meet what times and shit.
                              ]

Comment

real meet woot

Comment

Working...
                                X