Clear All

ralphie come tomorrow

im driving 1.5 hours!
    ]

Comment

yea u should come over and hang with us
      i LOVE jdM

Comment

im at work right now....till 730 tonight....then im going to die in my bed

Comment

someone call me from jax so i can verify this shizits goin down im gonna leave at 730

407 619 8655
          ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
            someone call me from jax so i can verify this shizits goin down im gonna leave at 730

407 619 8655

hey i just gave ya a call but no answer so i'll try back in 30min or so
            vouches --> mj1220mj,Trickedaccord92, Maple 50175, Customlowz, 92lx

Comment

how are the cops on i10
              ]

Comment

post pics! for a meet that wasnt really a meet we had a good turnout 4 cb's showed up. lets get a future meet on a roll, including o-town peeps that way we can get alot of people, im anxious to ride in grumpys car once its tuned!

oh yeah i ran out of gas on the way home but i managed to stall into a gas station.

cant wait till spring bash meet
                ]

Comment

lmao thats funny you were lucky. Ya i love my car i need to ride in the jdm h22 one day. Ya ill post pics tonight or tomorrow.
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

justin what happened? i was looking for you before we left an couldn't find you. where did you go last night?
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                      justin what happened? i was looking for you before we left an couldn't find you. where did you go last night?

hey i took my son walking around to look at all the cars n by the time i got back over to my car i notice i was the only cb7 so i figured yall might have moved to another spot so walked around again but didnt see anyone. Sorry I didnt really get a chance to talk wit everyone last night my hands were full as if u couldnt tell. Is anything going on before sat?
                      vouches --> mj1220mj,Trickedaccord92, Maple 50175, Customlowz, 92lx

Comment

just wanted to say that rocknricer's cb is sexy as f*** hey let me drive it and the vtec on that sh!t pulls sooo hard that i almost busted a nut also if we are going to the spring break meet we should leave earlier than 12 cause traffic is going to be a bitch,hey nick when u postin those pics?but i look forward on having this little cb meet every week and lets get ready for the huge jax meet PEACE
                        i LOVE jdM

Comment

Originally posted by jTUNEDsedan
                          just wanted to say that rocknricer's cb is sexy as f*** hey let me drive it and the vtec on that sh!t pulls sooo hard that i almost busted a nut also if we are going to the spring break meet we should leave earlier than 12 cause traffic is going to be a bitch,hey nick when u postin those pics?but i look forward on having this little cb meet every week and lets get ready for the huge jax meet PEACE
                          lol thanks oh guess what i found out happened, remember when i shifted really hard and i got mad wheel hop? well the bolt from the front mount fell out somehow nad it pulled the front mount out of the bracket frrom the subframe and it today slid down into the fans!

but i got another bolt in and fixed the rear mount to so she shifts beautifly.

anyways, where hte pics at nick?
                          ]

Comment

thats good bro
                            i LOVE jdM

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                              lol thanks oh guess what i found out happened, remember when i shifted really hard and i got mad wheel hop? well the bolt from the front mount fell out somehow nad it pulled the front mount out of the bracket frrom the subframe and it today slid down into the fans!

but i got another bolt in and fixed the rear mount to so she shifts beautifly.

anyways, where hte pics at nick?
                              two things first one is
                              Rockin what the hell is your name lmao.
                              And two i am not the only one who took pics cough aj cough going up tomorrow.

I would say leave earlier but my girlfriend has an appointment and everyone wants to meet up at 12-1230. Its cool i don't mind the traffic to much. But ya we will see. I am bringing a tc and a monte carlo ss, and maybe some zerotpe people. =) Caravan looking like a nice one. Rockin your coming right?
                              ~Nick~

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                                two things first one is
                                Rockin what the hell is your name lmao.
                                And two i am not the only one who took pics cough aj cough going up tomorrow.

I would say leave earlier but my girlfriend has an appointment and everyone wants to meet up at 12-1230. Its cool i don't mind the traffic to much. But ya we will see. I am bringing a tc and a monte carlo ss, and maybe some zerotpe people. =) Caravan looking like a nice one. Rockin your coming right?

lol my names david! anyways yeah im coming, although my car isnt running again vtec stopped owrking and its having some issues right now but eh itll be good by sat so its on!
                                ]

Comment

Working...
                                X