Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrived in Florida. . Ft. Lauderdale (a lil RnR). . what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrived in Florida. . Ft. Lauderdale (a lil RnR). . what to do?

Hey what's up guys, I flew into Ft. Lauderdale yesterday to visit my girlfriend while she's here working. So i got lotsa time to just chillout and relax. Wondering what there is to do/where to go around here. Any of u guys plannin on throwing a local meet anytime soon? lol.

I really don't have much planned, but just to chill. I know sometime this week we are doing the whole.. disney world and universal studios thing .. but i'd really like to know where the places to be are. What/where are some happening Bars? maybe some kool shopping places(maybe some with car parts? hehee) resturaants?

Oh yeh i was also wondering what the alcohol law is around here. I was at Hallandale Beach, and i saw people drinking Corona's in public, wondering if that's allowed?(in Ca. it's a definite no no) cus I'd like to head out to the beach and drink while soaking up some sun Also what's a nice beach to hit up?

Let me know guys.. thanx!
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

go to towers wednsday night at aroud 8pm, import tuner nights. drinking baja beach club, shopping for parts go to U Pull It junkyard(freaking toy store), and meets, aahh i do't know about that, but if the guys decide to swing by my house i'll send u a pm

Comment

If youre stopping in Orl lemme know.
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

want to go to a good beach then go to miami beach.

& go to u-pull. youll like it there.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Ahhhh if i was home id deff show you the spots man.

Lived there since 1993.

Im in Ga with the Military now.

So yea you want a good beach go to Whiskey Creek. Thats a phat beach, got barbecues on the beach and shade and what not...awesome spot.

Drinking and partying gotta hit up Mia/Coco walk...

You wanna see the biggest chill meet ever? Towers on friday/sat nights....tons of people every week, anything from Si's to Impala's cars for sale all and anyone there should know the spots to watch races.

Ok so got the beach, nightlife, and meet.

Yes i believe it is legal to consume alcohol on the beach as long as your 21 BUT i think it varies beach - beach....so id check around first.

hallandale beach is a lil getto lol, my aunt lives right down the street so that might be different from ft lauderdale beach.

I cant think of anything else but if you have questions man pm me ill be glad to point u in some directions.

Comment

You can also hit up the malls Aventura is a good mall but need some $. If you like clothes hit up the Gamic District you can find clothes and shoes that rappers be wearing sometimes and it not that expensive. Just let me know cause Im out of high school on summer break after thursday. Maybe we can meet up at Towers this Friday

This Car Is Killin Me Softly
            In This World Killin Me....Softly.........lol

F20a Funds: $0.65
            Need : $500.00

Comment

towers tonight....10:30 or so

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

What about Friday

This Car Is Killin Me Softly
                In This World Killin Me....Softly.........lol

F20a Funds: $0.65
                Need : $500.00

Comment

thanx for the suggestions guys.. not sure what we are gonna do tonight/tomorrow while we are still in the Ft. Lauderdale area. But we will be in Tampa after this weekend. So if u guys know of any poppin' spots close to there lmk! .. thanx again.

so far i've been to disneyworld, on an air boat tour/gator farm, couple malls here and there(i think one was called sawgrass mall)
                  oh yeh we hit up a miami beach yesterday, off collin street .. and spotted some nice ass rides. .. and i guess they were filming something out there next to the delano hotel .. we just drove by. and we ate at some resturante named Tantra..pretty cool place, i got drruunk.. lol

florida = veeery nice so far!
                  not excited about this coming weeks weather though
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

hey felipe, get the boys together for a quick meet for our tourist
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                      thanx for the suggestions guys.. not sure what we are gonna do tonight/tomorrow while we are still in the Ft. Lauderdale area. But we will be in Tampa after this weekend. So if u guys know of any poppin' spots close to there lmk! .. thanx again.

so far i've been to disneyworld, on an air boat tour/gator farm, couple malls here and there(i think one was called sawgrass mall)
                      oh yeh we hit up a miami beach yesterday, off collin street .. and spotted some nice ass rides. .. and i guess they were filming something out there next to the delano hotel .. we just drove by. and we ate at some resturante named Tantra..pretty cool place, i got drruunk.. lol

florida = veeery nice so far!
                      not excited about this coming weeks weather though

Heaalz yea you got the idea down!

Yes sawgrass mall near the panthers stadium.

Tantra=

Damn i wish i was home id roll out to some places with ya!

Originally posted by Gemini
                      hey felipe, get the boys together for a quick meet for our tourist

Now thats what im talking about.

Comment

Spotted a lightblue Cb7 last night around midnight .. downtown tampa .. had a "scorpion" euro style muffler tip .. looked like EDM flat side moldings(could of been just regular 90-91 moldings, it was dark) .. can't remember what kind of wheels .. it was a 90-91 Four-door.. Very clean.

Oh yeh i'm now i'm in Tampa .. busch gardens? ..lol

I saw a 3-series Bimmer blowing by me at like 120mph(i don't remember what freeway), wish i had my car..lol
                        . . i hate ford taurus'!!! i miss my car..

- ohh yeh.. guys? what's up with the tolls? haha.. i've seriously spent like 40 bucks on tolls.. lol.

Comment

Hey buddy how long are you gonna be in FL cause every Wed nights we meet up at the Steak n Shake here in Orl...Ohh btw yeah FL has too many damn tolls...lol

My Old Baby
                          SOLD TO

Comment

hey fuckers, im driving back to florida this weekend, moving back home, fuck cali, cept all the sluts in cali
                            knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

Well, well, well look who it is..question though is the cb here in FL or is it in Cali.

My Old Baby
                              SOLD TO

Comment

Working...
                              X