f/s detailing chemicals s.florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f/s detailing chemicals s.florida

hey guys i have a huge amount of detailing stuff here at the house. i want to start moving some of this stuff, so if interested please pm me. local pck up, i won't take my chances shipping this stuff. i want $30 each gallon. here is a small list of goodies.
    -wheel greaser(like black magic)
    -carnuaba brazilian wax
    -cherry pink wax-
    -car show liquid detailer
    -concentrated interior detailer with scent
    -concentrated degreaser(2oz in squirt bottle will last a long time)
    -concentrated carpet shampoo(2oz in squirt bottle will last a long time)
    -concentrated mag wheel clenaer(2oz in squirt bottle wil last a long time)
    and some more goodies that i will list later. remember everything is a gallon each. the concentrated ones are a great deal, cause u use just a very small amount and it goes a long while. anyways let me know s. florida
    Last edited by JARHEAD293; 06-30-2007, 07:51 PM.

no one likes to detail their cars anymore? come guys help me clean up my garage

Comment

damn you took detailing to another level O__o

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
        damn you took detailing to another level O__o
        haha hell yea man. my wagon looks like shit right now, but if i can i will detail the shit out of it wed and post pics. my wagon has never been painted and we allknow how shitty the white paint came out o our accords back in the days. so just stayed tuned for some sick work. and all by hand, no high speed buffing, just some arm love . gonna do engine, interior and exterior treatments

Comment

ok guys no luck getting any of the wagons detailed. waay to much rain down here for the past 4 days. but anyways if anyone from the meet wants some chemicals please pm me. i can send them up with one of the local guys

Comment

too bad you wont ship
            Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
              too bad you wont ship
              i might do that soon. will get in touch with my local ups store and see what we can do. so keep your eyes open

Comment

Working...
              X