Nopi Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nopi Nationals

just wondering if anyone was planning on going to Nopi this weekend in Atlanta. there is also a hona-tech meet saturday night at the Varsity.
    -Xavier

prob not gonna make it xaiver, sorry dude, my jobs havin me work 7 days a week now.
    Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
    Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
    Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
    Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
    Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

YO YO GOLDEN CB, havent seen u online(yahoo) u ok man? hows the CB
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

hmmmm .... i might ride i dont know. ATL is only like 4 hours for me ...

Comment

I live in Atlanta and am not going this year.

The atlanta dragway is haveing a big ass drag race weekend the same weekend so I'll be there camping and dringking!.

L8r
          Turbo H23a3 build has begun
          01-01-2019

Comment

i'd probably go to the varsity meet at night, but not nopi. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

can't make it this year... i dunno.. maybe ride down with trickedaccord if we decide to go for a day.. next year for sure !!

Originally posted by Devergote
              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Ill have to see if i can get anything done on the workend, what time is the varsity meet on saturday? i might be able to make it, im jsut not sure yet... they are such dickheads where i work.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
                  Ill have to see if i can get anything done on the workend, what time is the varsity meet on saturday? i might be able to make it, im jsut not sure yet... they are such dickheads where i work.
                  http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2070457&page=1
                  they are meeting at kroger and then going to the V or something. later.

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                    YO YO GOLDEN CB, havent seen u online(yahoo) u ok man? hows the CB

cb's doin fine man, im polishing a f22a4 header as i type this.
                    Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."

Comment

yeah i dont think ill go to NOPI but the meet sounds interesting ... maybe me and Tn_Accords will ride down for the night.

depends on whether i can get a VSS installed and my valves adjusted friday ... we will see

Comment

bump anyone esle going, ill be there, im gonna do a double/triple check on the car before i leave... look forward to seeing everyone, o and type g, you have a pm sir...

Comment

i'm getting ready to leave...maybe others will see this ansd come even though no one really checks the regionals. later.

Comment

Originally posted by 12gage
                            cb's doin fine man, im polishing a f22a4 header as i type this.
                            dont forget about my gasket and bolts you owe me :P it looks good gold..."header"

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                            Originally posted by deevergote.
                            But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81
                              dont forget about my gasket and bolts you owe me :P it looks good gold..."header"
                              i wont, i just gotta get some money.
                              the paint is starting to come off in places, but shes workin out well.

Comment

Working...
                              X