Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump. the meet is this weekend

Comment

ok. ima bump this for the final time. after that ill figure that no one else is going to come to this meet.

thanx to the people who are coming tho

Comment

this Sunday Has Been Canceled. This Meet Will Be Reschedualed To Another Later Date.

Comment

Why? Because you want to do it up here, right?

And resize your sig, please. Its too damn big.

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
            Why? Because you want to do it up here, right?
            And resize your sig, please. Its too damn big.

lol. and no its not b/c its not up there. ill be holding one sometime next year. i wont have one for this year. i got too much stuff to do to my car. i dont even want to drive it anywhere right now b/c the altinator is messing up. either i need a new one or the belt needs to be adjusted. i dont think the belt needs to be adjusted tho.

i just thought about it and if it needed adjustment then id be hearing the squealing. plus i need to either do a 5spd swap or crack open the gear shift b.c as it gets colder(when i put it in park) it itll take a lil while to actually engauge in park. during that time i cant take my key out and it urks my nerve too.

edit- and my sig aint too big. your just too close to the screen. lol

Comment

Damn, that sucks... an alternator wouldnt cost too much, I would think.

And I'm not sitting to close to the screen... wait, maybe I am.

Comment

And I'm not sitting to close to the screen... wait, maybe I am.

lol. well what i might do is get one of my friends to go to a junk yard in MD and get me an alternator and pay them for the time from them getting it and gas.

down here i have to get it from the junk yard its like $60. from auto zone its 100 for a rebult one. i dont have the money for the one from auto zone which is the one i want tho.

Comment

Ahh, it ain't that much.

How about I trade you. My factory radio died. Ill trade you my alternator for your radio. Good trade? I mean, who needs an alternator?

Comment

Ahh, it ain't that much.

How about I trade you. My factory radio died. Ill trade you my alternator for your radio. Good trade? I mean, who needs an alternator?

LMAO!!!! ok. i dont think your radio would work without the alternator anyway. lmao. give me a call and we can work something out

Comment

I keed, I keed.

I got a new head unit yesterday, though. No more having to take the radio out and put it in the console between the dash and shifter to get it to work.

Comment

I keed, I keed.

I got a new head unit yesterday, though. No more having to take the radio out and put it in the console between the dash and shifter to get it to work.

lol. i have a friend of mine going to a junk yard up in MD to get me an alternator. it'll cost $15. i should have gone shopping up there when i got that loan a few months ago. oh well.

Comment

Thats pretty cheap.

Comment

Working...
                          X