SCAD Haunted House (Savannah, GA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCAD Haunted House (Savannah, GA)

Grand opening will be on Thursday night at Kellers Flea Market. It's going to be in the back..near some big parkinglot field thing. You'll find it.

The Theme is a Hell Road Trip, on Route 666. So it's got like a corn field, truck stop, a bar, hotel, ect.

So far over $10,000 has been spent on it, and it's sponsered by Monster Energy Drinks, and Harley Davidson. It's going to be pretty good, 8 rooms in all I think. It starts on Thursday, and goes all the way to Halloween. The hours on the week days will be 6-9, and the hours on Friday will be 12-11, and on Saturday/Sunday the hours are from 9-10. I was there earlier helping set up, and gettin roles in place, schedules set, ect. It's not too scary for the little ones, but it'll give you a good shake. (I'll make sure of that ) I can't wait to see the makeup, no crappy pull over masks here, we're doing full makeup, having makeup artists from SCAD coming to do the makeup. There will be HIGH budget days, and LOW budget days. I'd reccomend coming on a weekend, because the weekends will be HIGH budget. (full makeup, full cast, balls to the wall) LOW budget days will have a slightly lower cast number, and the makeup will not be as intense.

I'll be there Thursday on the grand opening, screamin BOO and other nonsense with my makeup on, all dressed up in a scary zombie type outfit.

$5 Adults
    $3 Children
    $3 For Military, must have ID.

Tell your friends, family, let's have a fun and safe Halloween this year guys!
Working...
X