Accord Tuner *Super Meet*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord Tuner *Super Meet*

Thats right, AccordTuner.com is hosting a huge meet in Orlando!

Details can be found here:
    http://board.accordtuner.com/showthread.php?t=12706

If you have an account already and want to go, please sign up!
    If you dont have an account and want to go let me know and I will sign you up!

We are looking for a huge turn out! We are planning some cool things like an arial shoot and things like that!

We will also be flying cokinut in to be our "official" photographer! I know you all have seen his pictures, nows your chance to be in them!!

Hope to see you there!
    -Tracey

place: orlando race rock
    time: october 2, 2004

here's a quick run down:

Directions are as follows:

ORLANDO RACE ROCK

Exit 74A (Sand Lake Road) off I-4
    8986 International Drive
    Orlando, FL 32819

From the Orlando Airport:

Take the North exit of the airport.
    Follow the signs to Exit 1B, West 528 toward "International Drive" and Interstate 4.
    This will take you onto Route 528 (the Bee Line) westbound
    Proceed (through two tolls) to Exit 1, "Sea World, Convention Center".
    Make a right at the exit, which is International Drive.
    Proceed north on International Drive, and when you see FAO Schwarz's giant teddy bear, bear to the left, staying on International Drive.
    You'll pass an upside down building on your right, and Race Rock is just ahead on your left.

From the North (such as Daytona):

Take Interstate-4 to Exit 74A (Sand Lake Road).
    Turn left (east) onto Sand Lake Road, and go one block.
    Turn right on International Drive.
    Race Rock is one mile ahead, on the right.

From the West (such as Tampa):

Take Interstate-4 to Exit 74A (Sand Lake Road). (Before you get to Exit 74A, you'll see Race Rock on the right of I-4, with a black and white checkered roof, flags flying, and a giant monster truck!)
    Turn right (east) onto Sand Lake Road, and go one block.
    Turn right onto International Drive.
    Race Rock is one mile ahead, on the right.

You can also go to www.racerock.com. Click on the maps/directions. Or you can call. Talk to me. Whatever you wanna do. Planning on meeting here around 3:00.
    I NEED to know who is planning on going. Because I need a head count for the people at Race Rock.
    I would really like to just have the people that ARE going to be there post here.
    Please post your number with your name, so we can start a phone number list and get in touch with eachother.

Chain of Events (suggested - may change)

230-300 - Everyone rolls in
    300-400 - Walk around and meet everyone
    400-600 - Eat Inside & BS
    600-700 - Mini Shoot, get some shots out side race rock, etc... (get arial shots as well)
    700-800 - Cruise through Orlando to UCF Parking Garage for photoshoot
    800-??? - Full out photoshoot compliments of Lester
    ???-??? - Back to hotel & party! (21 or older to drink - im not going to jail for you, sorry!)

This event is open to all accords, of all generations, of all engine sizes! It is however considered an AT meet, so hopefully we can recruit us some new members as well!

I will be giving free decals to all who show up.

If you would like to attend, please reply with your name (first name only) and a cell phone number and donation amount (i will contact with payment info), & decal color(s). I have noticed that those that are willing to post thier number are usually the ones who are dedicated in coming! I need to get a head count for Race Rock so please, only reply if you are serious in coming.

If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact me via, phone, pm, aim, whatever...
    the me referred to in the quote is not me (uncle_el), but rather accord tuner (tracey)- the guy who made the 1st post.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

tracey.. eh.. i dunno whats up with my account.. lol

two things..
      its either

legacyf22a6 or
      legacyf22a6t

do me a fav.. and check out which one it is and change the password and pm the info.. AND SIGN ME UP F00!! im def in! i know where that.. i go down I-drive all the time.. and wtf.. i didnt know u where here in florida tracey..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
        tracey.. eh.. i dunno whats up with my account.. lol

two things..
        its either

legacyf22a6 or
        legacyf22a6t

do me a fav.. and check out which one it is and change the password and pm the info.. AND SIGN ME UP F00!! im def in! i know where that.. i go down I-drive all the time.. and wtf.. i didnt know u where here in florida tracey..
        i just emailed you a password reminder your name is: LEGACYF22A6T

and yes, im down in miami, but im from port st john (east of orlando) so im up there all the time...

also, if it still dont work, let me know cause i looked at it and it looks ok, but i saw the following quote quite a while back and i cant remember if i did anything to your account or not...

ahahah another point for carlos!
        damn.. i PM Whored the hell outta accordtuner lol.. i mean reallly bad
        a good 40-50% of our members are from there.. lol
        i look forward to meeting you...

haha...

Comment

your email got rejected:

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <legacyf22a6t@*******.com>

whats your new email address?

Comment

How many people are excepted to come??

My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by AccordTuner
              i just emailed you a password reminder your name is: LEGACYF22A6T

and yes, im down in miami, but im from port st john (east of orlando) so im up there all the time...

also, if it still dont work, let me know cause i looked at it and it looks ok, but i saw the following quote quite a while back and i cant remember if i did anything to your account or not...

i look forward to meeting you...

haha...

ill get my mommy on u.. im 16.. lol...bleh.. hey man.. i had to get attendance up to date in here somehow.. not like i permanently robbedppl.. just borrowed them for a bit.. till this place got some popularity.. much wuve..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordf20a
                How many people are excepted to come??
                well a crap load hopefully, we are flying cokinut in from VA, we have someone driving down from Indianapolis, some trying to come from GA, and a bunch from Florida, so I pray we have a good turn out!

ill get my mommy on u.. im 16.. lol...bleh.. hey man.. i had to get attendance up to date in here somehow.. not like i permanently robbedppl.. just borrowed them for a bit.. till this place got some popularity.. much wuve..
                its cool no hard feelings just dont do that crap again, now go ask your mom if you can go and if she says yes sign up!!!

Comment

::bump::

Comment

damn im in houston to far of a drive for me
                    R.I.PNOW

Comment

Originally posted by drews90ex
                      damn im in houston to far of a drive for me
                      you know you want too drew! you can bring my plugs with you...

Comment

I will attend...add me to the list
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

bump we still doin this or what

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

bump... lol.. antoine u gonna meet me here first?? at my crib.. or go straight there.. ?? due to lack of job/hours.. i want to go.. but really have no cash for the eating/bsin portion of the meet.. lol.. so well see.. its still up in the air.. plus im attending a local meet at Mickey Ds on I-drive like i do every friday... two meets in 1 week.. w00t..

ill try if i can get some other accord ppl to go.. on their own..

for the damn last time..

antoine CALL ME! lol

407 227 5097

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

don't worry i'll share my french fries with u carlos I'll be at ur crib between 10am-2pm. Depends on when i leave Jax. I'll call later tonight to let u know whats up.

Comment

Working...
                              X