Alabama Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy
    I'm going to master the 5spd lmao. I've got friends with 5spds and I'm like look all yall, we gun meet up one day and we all gun pile in a car and I'm gunna learn how to drive this shit haha.
    i did a manual swap in my car, and I taught myself... its not that hard. If you need lessons and such, holla at me.
    Last edited by JTEK24; 01-10-2008, 03:41 AM.
    My CB For Sale

Comment

yes .. he is putting an H back in it !! gonna pull the H that is in it right now and rebuild or build it to hold up to lead foots !!

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

So how is this meet for Huntsville looking. Any changed plans. I know I will be there, along with AG17CB7. Soooooooooooooo, whos all coming?? Remember....

ALABAMA MEET!!!

Date: Feb. 17, 2008
        Time: 1:00 PM
        Place: Brahan Spring Park, Huntsville, AL
        Last edited by ex_style90; 01-22-2008, 12:09 AM.
        My Black "H"
        AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

so far.. i will be there too !!

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
            so far.. i will be there too !!

Whats up guys....wow a meet is actually forming!...I could come but I'll be in my ej1 my accord is down...had my jdm f22b in but my engine harness is fucked....anyone know where I can get a full uncut harness??..oh yeah I'm in central bama...near montgomery....

Car audio classifieds...
            http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
            Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by blackoutt
              Whats up guys....wow a meet is actually forming!...I could come but I'll be in my ej1 my accord is down...had my jdm f22b in but my engine harness is fucked....anyone know where I can get a full uncut harness??..oh yeah I'm in central bama...near montgomery....
              Nice engine you got there. Man, where have you been!?! haha, I thought there were only like 2 guys from bama. Haha, anywho, sorry your cb is down right now. But doesnt matter what car you come in, your still welcome to come if you want. Engine harness, idk, hit up AG17CB7, hes in the bham area. Im in the Tuscaloosa area. But yea, a meet in Huntsville, Brahan Spring Park, Febuary 17th, 1:00 PM
              My Black "H"
              AL Meet!?

Comment

LOL I been hanging around looking...I haven't been posting my accord has been giving me a bunch of problems...so I went out and bought a civic....I'll check out the meet...my friend has the same motor and pushing 10 pounds of boost...it runs low 13s...but its getting another turbo now...

Car audio classifieds...

Comment

Another alabama guy, good deal. Yeah, it don't matter what you got, either way you have a honda. The pull-a-parts where I live aren't all that good. But te P-A-P in Knoxville is import heaven.
                  [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7
                    Another alabama guy, good deal. Yeah, it don't matter what you got, either way you have a honda. The pull-a-parts where I live aren't all that good. But te P-A-P in Knoxville is import heaven.
                    Yea, I think I know which one your talking about, somewhere around jeff state I believe, you have to cross some railroad tracks and stuff. If thats the one your talking about, then yea, it does suck. Oh yea I read the myspace message. Props on the new grill Also, nah I wont be free to meet up with you anywhere the whole week cause of school and practices afterwards. And on the weekend im going out of town with my folks..
                    My Black "H"
                    AL Meet!?

Comment

Yeah, the one in north B'ham. It sucks. My grandmother lives not to far from there. But yeah, anytime, I should be free for a mini meet. Next month will just be work, work, work so hopefully, by march, I'll start getting things together. I hope...

Comment

Basically a bump/reminder. Anyone know for sure if they're coming down. I kinda want to get an idea of what to expect this sunday.

Comment

i will go.. just hopefully more ppl willing to come.. LOL.. it would be kinda dumb if just us come.. have you asked nic ?? maybe he can get a couple more to come ??

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
                            i will go.. just hopefully more ppl willing to come.. LOL.. it would be kinda dumb if just us come.. have you asked nic ?? maybe he can get a couple more to come ??

Hey man I don't know how close you are to chatt....but Ive been chilling out here lately....I just seen a white accord with a black trunk and lipkit black house headlights and sidemarkers....anyone know how it is.....just look for the white civic with hid and yellow fogs this friday....

Car audio classifieds...

Comment

Originally posted by blackoutt
                              Hey man I don't know how close you are to chatt....but Ive been chilling out here lately....I just seen a white accord with a black trunk and lipkit black house headlights and sidemarkers....anyone know how it is.....just look for the white civic with hid and yellow fogs this friday....

well.. i know 90Cb7Sleeper hangs out in Chatt... so do a couple others.. you will have to get with him on the scene in Chatt. ... because its about an hour away from me !!

Comment

i'm gonna be in huntsville at 1pm but at work. they're picky about "loitering" at the park you're going to. you guys should have contacted static-x motorsports (may still can) and maybe set up a group dyno day. they're a relatively new place but seem to know what's going on. they're just off of i-565 too, so easy to get to. they have some nice cars in and out of there too. hope it turns out well.

there is also a board you may be able to recruit some more guys from. hsvracing.com has a few guys who are into accords.

i'm antisocial or i'd have already told them about this site.
                                ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Working...
                                X