Alabama Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alabama Meet?

anyone interested?. could be anywhere, Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Huntsville?..Im just 16 so i doubt if I can get much done myself . Comment about any ideas or suggestions...

-------------------------------
    So yea,....... sorry AG, I read the myspace info, but never had much time to get around. I can't say school was no excuse. Anywho!

AL MEET in Huntsville
    When: Febuary 17th, 2008, 1:00 PM
    Where: Brahan Spring Park
    Last edited by ex_style90; 02-15-2008, 02:11 AM.
    My Black "H"
    AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

I'm up for a meet. I think because thanksgiving is this week, alot of people want to spend time with the family. Next week is alittle better but it's kinda short noticed. Maybe the weeks of the 4th-18th would be good. Or we can plan this meet months in advance for the spring, even though I don't see much weather change going on in bama.

Most of AL people are in the northern area(huntsville, etc.) just going by my thread of trying to see where all the AL people are at. Let's see if we can get something going.

Update your ideas if you can.
    [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

depending on when and where me and Tn_Accords may roll out from TN ... huntsville is only like 45 min from us

more info would help make the choice

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7
        I'm up for a meet. I think because thanksgiving is this week, alot of people want to spend time with the family. Next week is alittle better but it's kinda short noticed. Maybe the weeks of the 4th-18th would be good. Or we can plan this meet months in advance for the spring, even though I don't see much weather change going on in bama.

Most of AL people are in the northern area(huntsville, etc.) just going by my thread of trying to see where all the AL people are at. Let's see if we can get something going.

Update your ideas if you can.
        Yea your right, it could be scheduled for later on so that it could be more organized. Early Next year.
        My Black "H"
        AL Meet!?

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
          depending on when and where me and Tn_Accords may roll out from TN ... huntsville is only like 45 min from us

more info would help make the choice
          yea, Huntsville may be our best bet since both AL, and TN members can meet at a neutral spot. AG and I are both agreeing about spring. Or sometime early next year. Like he said, considering the holidays and all...
          My Black "H"
          AL Meet!?

Comment

Originally posted by ex_style90
            yea, Huntsville may be our best bet since both AL, and TN members can meet at a neutral spot. AG and I are both agreeing about spring. Or sometime early next year. Like he said, considering the holidays and all...
            We could set up for Jan. which has a three day weekend because of MLK day. But yeah, Huntsville works for me. I been up there twice and it's a pretty decent drive there. Either way it goes, I'm down. I think planning ahead will give time for people to do what they need to on their cars without feeling rushed. Plus it'll give me time to let my boss know months in advance that i need a weekend off to attend the meet.

Comment

So January you say AG?. and in Huntsville, sounds good . I should have my car ready by then, hopefully lol..Anyone else got any suggestions?
              My Black "H"
              AL Meet!?

Comment

yeah, that's good with me. i'll actully look decent once i put some tint on it next week finally. i wonder where the other bama folks at

Comment

Eh, idk where all the other bama guys are. I know I had seen a guy on here from huntsville but forgot his user name.....then the other day I saw this cb7 with a custom exhaust and projectors. Had a bama tag too..
                  My Black "H"
                  AL Meet!?

Comment

anyone know how far huntsville is from memphis? I may come if its on a long weekend or something like that
                    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Eh, idk where all the other bama guys are. I know I had seen a guy on here from huntsville but forgot his user name.....then the other day I saw this cb7 with a custom exhaust and projectors. Had a bama tag too..
                      blackoutt, projectAccord, yellaboi, b-bomb and jtek24 are some more that's in alabama. there's not to many that i can think of. later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by slick
                        anyone know how far huntsville is from memphis? I may come if its on a long weekend or something like that
                        Its exactly 294 miles away and about a 5 hr and 40 min. drive..(google reference)

oh and typeg, thanks!, i'll see if I can PM them about it...
                        My Black "H"
                        AL Meet!?

Comment

Its exactly 294 miles away and about a 5 hr and 40 min. drive..(google reference)

oh and typeg, thanks!, i'll see if I can PM them about it...
                          Nevermind too far from me
                          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

you suck slick... its only another hour from my house !! LOL you can follow me

yeah.. i will be up to it.. just keep us posted.

Originally posted by Devergote
                            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
                              you suck slick... its only another hour from my house !! LOL you can follow me

yeah.. i will be up to it.. just keep us posted.
                              haha, cool!, but I need more people to help me plan this. It was already tuff just asking my parents to drive up there by myself...
                              My Black "H"
                              AL Meet!?

Comment

Working...
                              X