Fayetteville, TN area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fayetteville, TN area

ok, i know i dont have an Accord anymore, but i recently moved to Fayetteville, TN and was wondering if anybody was nearby and wanted to get together, meet and hang out. lets get something together cuz god knows nothing else happens here.
    1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
    4.0L I-6 2WD
    293k miles, still running strong.
    Freshly rebuilt transmission.

haha ur closer to bama if im thinking right. but hey want a cb7?? i may have a body i can sell ya lol.
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

yea im about 30 minutes north of downtown huntsville, or an hour south of cool springs(on I65). if i had room or money i would but both are at a premium right now lol
      1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
      4.0L I-6 2WD
      293k miles, still running strong.
      Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

hey man just saying whats up from the tullahoma area ... if you dont know where that is its about 20 miles down 55 from you. Let me know when you want to get together since me amd Tn_Accords take road trips regularly.

Comment

yup ...we down for the road trip. why don't you come up here this weekend or something... just hit me up.

931-434-4174.

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

you guys don't make road trips to me I made one to you

Oh im in memphis by the way
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

well... just set up a date sometime and give us a buzz or call us and then we can come and visit. might have to wait a month since we are booked for this month. why not try and get some memphis ppl together and we can show up .. LOL.

Originally posted by Devergote
              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

hey i went to Memphis before you came to tullahoma I just wasnt in the CB7

Comment

Working...
                X