Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5-hour bump

Comment

I hope everyone changed their clocks last night. I'm going to be heading out in a couple hours so yeah. See you guys and girls there.

*late* happy birthday nic
      [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

made it home

yeah, i'm at home. nice to meet some new folks as well as the old tn crew again.

Comment

damn, that was fast. there's already a pic thread too, lol. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
            damn, that was fast. there's already a pic thread too, lol. later.
            yeah, i wasn't playing around on the way back. but yeah, it was nice to see the masterpiece in person

Comment

I just got home.
              Gary A.K.A. Carter
              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I just got back to school not to long ago, sorry i had to bounce so fast though guys. It was really nice meeting the new people(well the ones I've never seen in person before) that came from out of town, the Import Atlanta and the Prelude guys. Hey Brian, I'll be back next weekend. Keep me updated with whats going on.
                My CB For Sale

Comment

I accidently took I75/I85 North instead of I75/I85 South. It's all good cause I made it home safely @ 7:05 after all that. I really had fun today. My first time experiencing a GA CB7 meet was the best time I've ever had! I thank you guys for the best time! We have to do this again REAL soon! I personally want to thank Brian (TypeG), The G Man, 90CB7Sleeper, BrownHornet, jtek24 and others for the inspiration for me to work on my CB7! Thanks for the love, guys. Peace.

~DirtySouthHonda
                  Last edited by DirtySouthHonda; 03-10-2008, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Just made it home a few minutes ago, had a great time today and ill upload my stuff shortly. what few i have. Glad everyone had a good time, next time, we gotta have a chatt-town meet so we can all go on some mountain runs....

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
                      Just made it home a few minutes ago, had a great time today and ill upload my stuff shortly. what few i have. Glad everyone had a good time, next time, we gotta have a chatt-town meet so we can all go on some mountain runs....
                      Or just go to deal's gap. Or BRPW.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter
                      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

thanks to the tn crew, yall are truly some trooper for making that trip. if you setup a meet in tn i will ride up there to show yall the same luv u did the atl crew. great turn out thanks to all that came out. untill next time...
                        MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChampCoupe
                          thanks to the tn crew, yall are truly some trooper for making that trip. if you setup a meet in tn i will ride up there to show yall the same luv u did the atl crew. great turn out thanks to all that came out. untill next time...
                          I love your wheels, i think everyone did!

Comment

Glad everyones made it home safely or making it home safely
                            Im down for a road trip too Champ, just make sure its after Mothers Day, I'll be out of school then .
                            I put some pics up. And I know Keanna is gonna kill me for that one I put up, I had to do it. Still love ya though LMAO!
                            My CB For Sale

Comment

ok.. the TN crew just got back home.. at my house.. bad luck struck again !! another flat tire for again.. and had to make numerous stops for gas and then a couple of ppl tried to run us off the road and then a couple of the cars started to fuck up !! but we here safe and sound. will post pics later.. NIGHT !

Originally posted by Devergote
                              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

I am on the phone with Keanna now, she is 45 min out so she will be home shortly!

Brian sorry for the dirty PS Pump, I forgot I was dealing with the cleanest man on here, lol. But posts pics when you get done.
                                Last edited by JTEK24; 03-10-2008, 12:48 AM.
                                My CB For Sale

Comment

Working...
                                X