X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bet dean said.... "fuck didnt get to drive the bimmer" ...when he got home

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
      i had to leave work early today, freaking beer flu got to me
      lol...i give up papa..
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
        ^^^^^^ where in the hell is MOLINO, FLORIDA
        You took the words right out of my keyboard!

Comment

back from import alliance... it was nice .. but a disaster in organization. was dissapointed.. but i had fun myself !!

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

but i had fun myself !!
            That's what matters.

So, what date(s) is the FL meet this year?

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

the big AFM 09 is on december 5th and 6th. you should come down with Nic... already talked to him

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

the big AFM 09 is on december 5th and 6th. you should come down with Nic... already talked to him
                a thread should get started for that!!!!
                MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Are those positive dates? Cause if i request them off in august they better give them to me.

Comment

i am pretty sure about that... call or ask Jarhead.. but some where those dates were posted... it might have been on flaccords.

Comment

Well from previous AFM's we usually have it on the second weekend in DEC.
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

it was either between dec 15th and the 6th and felipe thought the 15th would be too close to x mas. hopefully it stays as the 6th.

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
                        Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

I would love to make it this year ...

But scheduling is a bitch. I work weekdays and the wife works 16 hour shifts on the weekend, so i have the kids and there still to young to enjoy this (5 and 2 )...

In Need of an engine, just a basic f22a...pm me if you have one willing to part with.

Comment

Originally posted by kapone View Post
                            I would love to make it this year ...

But scheduling is a bitch. I work weekdays and the wife works 16 hour shifts on the weekend, so i have the kids and there still to young to enjoy this (5 and 2 )...
                            no excuse.. i take my kids every year !!

Comment

no excuse.. i take my kids every year !!
                              Yeah, Jacob's kids help swap motors.

But seriously, Kapone, When i get back into tampa im going to try to get the Accord scene organized better. it seems like no one wants to do anything.

Comment

hey guys thanx for the interest in AFM09. it will be friday the 4th thru sunday the 6th. so make sure to have those days off, this is an early notice, so no excuses guys. this year is all gens, so expect to see tons of accords. last year wasn't shit compared to what we will have this year. i will be making a thread about this after flaccords get their meet out of the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X