This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
    yea, 2.5catback to s2k muffler. its real quiet. it was slight rasp when the car is cold. but when the engine is warm and the pipes have expanded then its all good to go. a cop followed me yesterday and couldnt pull me over. i was happy lol. so far every race ive been ive lost since ive gotten it. then again, it was a gs-t and an xrunner . but i did beat the cb7 accord . i told him about the site so he should be joining soon
    Ohh ok thats cool
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
      wow there in some pretty good shape

they lowered it to $20 now

btw I found this too...

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/car/728815257.html
      1984 Honda Accord DX 4 - Door with 5 speed manual transmission with carburetor. Not wrecked. Starts easily, but needs TLC. (It is drivable, but when the car gets hot (after 1/2 hr or so) it has a tendency to idle very low) Good tires 13"; Good Exhaust System; Good Glass and all the windows work; Good clutch/transmission; Doesn't leak Oil; Radio works; Good seats and upholstery; and Excellent on gas. I am the original car owner and bought it new. Comes with valid Florida title and has a current tag and was just driven yesterday! (The tag will be transfered to a NEW car, so it cannot be sold!) Includes owner's manual, Honda shop manual, various spare parts & pieces, etc., so please give me an offer better than what I will get for the scrap value or Junk Yard. Email me with your BEST cash offer. (I would first like to sell it all as a car because I still love the car and want it to live on, not by the piece/pound, but if you do need something off of it, please email me too and let me know and maybe I will start parting it out!) Car is immediately available in Central Miami! Thanks

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
        damn those accord are ugly
        MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

hi guys i'm new 2 the florida orlando area just move here i have a 92 h22a coupe looking 2 hang with the orlando crew it's not the prettiest but it's a work in progress need some help from fellow cb7 tuners in orlando h22a1 with prelude trans pretty quick on motor but def on the nitrous it's quick so hit me up let me know when yall trying 2 meet and all thanks

H23vtec
          Kee Built/Tuned

87x95 11.7 compression, custom h22 intake, minor head port polished, 70mm tb, 3inch cold air/3inch vstack, stock cams,ebay header with 3inch collector,3inch exhaust.

9.0's at 81mph in the 1/8th mile ohh how i miss my baby.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^ one more for o-town ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by ssaccord92 View Post
              hi guys i'm new 2 the florida orlando area just move here i have a 92 h22a coupe looking 2 hang with the orlando crew it's not the prettiest but it's a work in progress need some help from fellow cb7 tuners in orlando h22a1 with prelude trans pretty quick on motor but def on the nitrous it's quick so hit me up let me know when yall trying 2 meet and all thanks
              Welcome aboard my friend..yes me and the crew often hangout..the question is when do you wanna hangout.

My Old Baby
              SOLD TO

Comment

welcome to the fl scene. You should have told me you were driving through could have chilled with the j-ville ppl.

So my car will be up and running again tonight hopefully
                ~Nick~
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Welcome to O-Town.Hit me up when you want to chill.

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
                  Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                    welcome to the fl scene. You should have told me you were driving through could have chilled with the j-ville ppl.
                    So my car will be up and running again tonight hopefully
                    What happened to the car now bud..

My Old Baby
                    SOLD TO

Comment

welcome

Comment

ohhhh shit another h22 cb7 in whorelando woot woot! whenever you guys hang out call me up!

no
                        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Just wanted to say I dislike all you Florida folk because I'm a whiney, jealous mid-westerner that wishes he lived in the SE. It's just me and farm fields, corn, you name it. It just ain't right man, Dominicanos don't belong in this sh*t man! Save a Caribbean brotha!

Anyways, soon as I get my white project road-worthy and the wedding deal cools down some, work the funds back up for a road trip down to the FL. See what you boys up to with your many projects. I have the need for speeeeeeed man, can't stand it here, so depressing, people just are as intense here.
                          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

you guys think that this skid plate could work on a CB?...

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                              Just wanted to say I dislike all you Florida folk because I'm a whiney, jealous mid-westerner that wishes he lived in the SE. It's just me and farm fields, corn, you name it. It just ain't right man, Dominicanos don't belong in this sh*t man! Save a Caribbean brotha!

Anyways, soon as I get my white project road-worthy and the wedding deal cools down some, work the funds back up for a road trip down to the FL. See what you boys up to with your many projects. I have the need for speeeeeeed man, can't stand it here, so depressing, people just are as intense here.
                              haha....florida is taking over...YESss..we the best.....lol..sorry had 2 do it

but..what can we say...."move 2 florida"

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                                you guys think that this skid plate could work on a CB?...

Comment

Working...
                                X