Wow. Dead here now

Leave a comment:

• turboHLS30
    replied
    Hi everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Bump. Saw someone this past Sunday in the St. Petersburg area (late afternoon/early evening) driving a red 9293 sedan? with a CB7Tuner decal on the quarter window and a black grille. Just wondered if it was someone that's on here often. Wish I was driving my CB that day.

Leave a comment:

• HappyGilmore
    replied
    I have dealt with that on the many drives between KC and JAX and holy hell does it do a number on the front of my car...hence why I have the nose mask on all the time...

Leave a comment:

• oyajicool
    replied
    And make sure you don't use wipers.
    Or if you do, make sure to have washer fluid is full and working.

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    it can get bad!...

Leave a comment:

• oyajicool
    replied
    These bug are naughty bugs.

During and after mating, adult pairs remain coupled, even in flight, for up to several days.

Leave a comment:

• SEgirl
    replied
    Guess we're lucky to not have any up here yet. Will be headed to La. for Memorial Day weekend, so hope they aren't too bad (although I won't be the Cb7 so I guess it doesn't matter )

Leave a comment:

• DCB7
    replied
    Ok, I was wondering too. I used to see those 2headed things when I would go back and forth to Jacksonville.

Saw a SUV yesterday with the whole front plastered with bugs. Must have just drove in from up north

Leave a comment:

• oyajicool
    replied
    These bugs,,,,,,,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovebug

Leave a comment:

• HappyGilmore
    replied
    What are you all talking about? I have been out of the state for 2 months...I must be missing something here...I miss FL I am ready to come back home!!! For good!!!

Leave a comment:

• Honda_Lady
    replied
    Originally posted by SEgirl View Post
    There were a couple this past weekend, but it's *really* bad Labor Day weekend time frame. So many you can hear them hitting the car, but I'm sure you know that already!
    yea, I know what you mean, usually I see that kind of swarm on the road between Gainesville and Ocala on the back roads.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    I've seen them flying around the shop but I drive maybe 2 miles to work and never at speeds high enough to splat them. Then again my paint has gone to hell so there really isn't anything to worry about.

Leave a comment:

• SEgirl
    replied
    There were a couple this past weekend, but it's *really* bad Labor Day weekend time frame. So many you can hear them hitting the car, but I'm sure you know that already!
    Last edited by SEgirl; 05-09-2013, 08:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Honda_Lady
    replied
    ah ok thanks for the tip on something else to use, I wasn't going to leave on there for too long. I will go check out that link

Leave a comment:

Working...
X