X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda_Lady
    replied
    ah yea, kinda hard to make a trip when your car isn't done lol mine won't be much to look at, i know i won't have anything done any time soon. (if ever :/ )

Leave a comment:

• 92Inspire
    replied
    yeah not a definite thing right now, just a future suggestion. Im in the middle of a build right now so i wont be doing any trips until my car is done either.

Leave a comment:

• ninethreecoupe
    replied
    Well like 92Inspire said Tally is about half way from here to you so that would probably be the best unless theres more people just a little further south than you. But I get what you're saying, I gotta do my bushings and brake lines and rear brakes before I do that long of a road trip lol.
    Last edited by ninethreecoupe; 04-24-2012, 05:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Honda_Lady
    replied
    it would be awesome to meet some of the Florida guys, i have yet to meet anyone in person from here. i suppose for me it would depend how far i would be going, and if i could afford it unfortunately since i don't have a job. (also if my car would make it right now, lol she's not running right and is very pissed with me)

Leave a comment:

• ninethreecoupe
    replied
    True. I wouldn't mind doing that drive as long as there were enough people to meet up. I'd like to get my bushings taken care of before this happens though.

Leave a comment:

• 92Inspire
    replied
    yeah Tallahassee is about half way id say. 4 hours sounds about right.

Leave a comment:

• ninethreecoupe
    replied
    Originally posted by 92Inspire View Post
    sweet thats not far at all. do you guys have a scene over there or do you guys come here to bayfront. Honda lady, theres a few more people in gainsville we should rally up and meet in the middle someday.
    Nope only about an hour. As far as I know there isn't really a scene at all especially around here. The only club at all that I know of is Panhandle Dubs but I don't know how big it is. There's a few cb's but they're grandma mobiles or junk unfortunately. But yeah a meet with the people from here to about Gainesville would be cool.

Leave a comment:

• david17
    replied
    I live in ocala

Leave a comment:

• 92Inspire
    replied
    Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
    I'm in Navarre
    sweet thats not far at all. do you guys have a scene over there or do you guys come here to bayfront. Honda lady, theres a few more people in gainsville we should rally up and meet in the middle someday.

Leave a comment:

• Honda_Lady
    replied
    Originally posted by 92Inspire View Post
    no one here in pensacola but me, i think one other guy but hes really in Alabama on the border.
    ^^i know how ya feel. no one in Gainesville either

Leave a comment:

• ninethreecoupe
    replied
    I'm in Navarre

Leave a comment:

• 92Inspire
    replied
    no one here in pensacola but me, i think one other guy but hes really in Alabama on the border.

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    I wish I was down in Miami right now!!! I need some sunshine and tropicana oranges!!

Leave a comment:

• HappyGilmore
    replied
    FLAccords I will be seeing some of ya'll very soon

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    my grass is finally growing, the leaves are back in the trees, & the birds are back. which means spring lol. winter everything was cold & icy, dead lawns, dead trees.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X