This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grumpys93
    Still debating we shall see still got 2 more months so big possibility. But which would you guys rathert see del sol or the accord?
    ur gurl drive the Sol
    and you drive the cb7.....
    MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Whats Going On With Ppl In Fl

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
      disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
        Still debating we shall see still got 2 more months so big possibility. But which would you guys rathert see del sol or the accord?
        Man why are you gonna ask answers...lol the cb of course..
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Well as i feared they closed the meet thread...i tried to keep things positive, i even on two occasions stated to leave the thread alone but no one wanted to listen..now i honestly i dont even see the sense in having a meet now.
          Thats just my 2cents..

My Old Baby
          SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21
            Whats Going On With Ppl In Fl

[/B][/B]
            Last edited by samuri88; 04-02-2008, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88

i dont know bro

well the meet thread is goin 2 be open 2morrow.....so only talk about the meet 4now on, On that thread....if not im goin 2 flag u....im sorry...we need 2 stop that fight u guys....
              flag me? dude all i asked is whats going on in fl...it had nothing to do with the meet. im talking about updates to ppl cars etc

what makes a man a man?

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21
                flag me? dude all i asked is whats going on in fl...it had nothing to do with the meet. im talking about updates to ppl cars etc
                Im sorry bro.....its was my fault....i mean 2 say 2 everybody that only talk about the meet on the meet thread....and if you guys dont only talk about the meet thread then im goin 2 report ur comment.....im sorry juice about the confusein.....

Comment

np man

what makes a man a man?

Comment

*sigh* im giving up on my car. might have to sell it. cant fix the ecu or tcu problems at all. i got a total of 4 ecus and 2 tcus. i cant find a auto p13 anywhere at all for a decent price. and with my tax returns i have to get a fucking tooth pulled. my gums are infected now too
                    I have no clue what to do about this car. i bought the solenoids. when i install those ill see whats up. i ordered a new valve gasket too and plan on seafoaming the car. do a fuel, oil, spark plug and wire change. If the car starts running right, i might add bigger pipes to the stock muffler. but until i get the car up and running how it should, im just stuck with something i really don't want

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur
                      *sigh* im giving up on my car. might have to sell it. cant fix the ecu or tcu problems at all. i got a total of 4 ecus and 2 tcus. i cant find a auto p13 anywhere at all for a decent price. and with my tax returns i have to get a fucking tooth pulled. my gums are infected now too
                      I have no clue what to do about this car. i bought the solenoids. when i install those ill see whats up. i ordered a new valve gasket too and plan on seafoaming the car. do a fuel, oil, spark plug and wire change. If the car starts running right, i might add bigger pipes to the stock muffler. but until i get the car up and running how it should, im just stuck with something i really don't want
                      Wow, wow Law when i get back i will get you some help to see what the hell is going on..Man if you only know how lucky you are right now with that motor in the cb...start saving some cash ASAP in the mean time until i get back...

My Old Baby
                      SOLD TO

Comment

Whats its doing law? Im not to knowledgable on the h22 but i work on annas b16 and they are basically the same motor just smaller. And i have taken apart both motors the b16 and f22 so ya. Give me some dignoise.
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Law Grandeur=time for a 5spd?

btw Im gunna start looking at H22s. cuz I now got the cash for one

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

lol me and 5spd dont mix well.

ye mean ill see what ci an save up. probably wont be much though. you know me and my money problems something always comes up. i had a lil extra but my insurance wanted an advanced payment those lil pricks

grumpy, i got a thread going in the technical section. any help would greatly be appreciated!!
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...63#post1408563

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur
                              lol me and 5spd dont mix well.

ye mean ill see what ci an save up. probably wont be much though. you know me and my money problems something always comes up. i had a lil extra but my insurance wanted an advanced payment those lil pricks

grumpy, i got a thread going in the technical section. any help would greatly be appreciated!!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...63#post1408563
                              hit me up if u decide to sell

what makes a man a man?

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
                                Law Grandeur=time for a 5spd?

btw Im gunna start looking at H22s. cuz I now got the cash for one
                                Ohhh yeah gus...sneaky sneaky..

My Old Baby
                                SOLD TO

Comment

Working...
                                X