Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude ive been thinking about making that for my cb since ts so low. but i plan on using just basic sheet metal for mine and for the back as well. if i ever get a job again that is rofl

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

its ok cisco, You always have a place to crash in jacksonville And looking forward to seeing the white project. But don't worry the midwest isn't too bad lol

Nightwolf. Not sure if that would fit but its worth a try. I think you would be scraping all over the place if you had one though. Those things hang low
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

i will be in orlando, with some friends and my lady-- on friday-- to go to universal. if anyone wants to join feel free to hit me up via pms.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Dang when am i going to see hey. Ill be in jacksonville give me a call if you want to chill lol.

Have fun at universal
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
            you guys think that this skid plate could work on a CB?...

http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/p113623377

like this?

In Japanesee it says it will protect oil pan damage, produce downforce on the front and improve steering response, cools the engine. IT also shows you the track the product was tested at, the car it was tested it on (That blue corolla you see). etc.

12k yen which is about 113 USD.

I can also see about asking someone in thailand if theres something.

Comment

thanks guys for a warm welcome i will def give see u guys soon i'll get in touch with accordtyper

H23vtec
              Kee Built/Tuned

87x95 11.7 compression, custom h22 intake, minor head port polished, 70mm tb, 3inch cold air/3inch vstack, stock cams,ebay header with 3inch collector,3inch exhaust.

9.0's at 81mph in the 1/8th mile ohh how i miss my baby.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                Just wanted to say I dislike all you Florida folk because I'm a whiney, jealous mid-westerner that wishes he lived in the SE. It's just me and farm fields, corn, you name it. It just ain't right man, Dominicanos don't belong in this sh*t man! Save a Caribbean brotha!

Anyways, soon as I get my white project road-worthy and the wedding deal cools down some, work the funds back up for a road trip down to the FL. See what you boys up to with your many projects. I have the need for speeeeeeed man, can't stand it here, so depressing, people just are as intense here.
                Nah cisco youre always welcome here in FL...lol. you know that.
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by ssaccord92 View Post
                  thanks guys for a warm welcome i will def give see u guys soon i'll get in touch with accordtyper
                  yeah bud holla at me anytime.
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by FDAccord View Post
                    i will be in orlando, with some friends and my lady-- on friday-- to go to universal. if anyone wants to join feel free to hit me up via pms.
                    CAN I GO?

Comment

Originally posted by FDAccord View Post
                      Hit me up when you get in orlando.

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
                      Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                        Just wanted to say I dislike all you Florida folk because I'm a whiney, jealous mid-westerner that wishes he lived in the SE. It's just me and farm fields, corn, you name it. It just ain't right man, Dominicanos don't belong in this sh*t man! Save a Caribbean brotha!

Anyways, soon as I get my white project road-worthy and the wedding deal cools down some, work the funds back up for a road trip down to the FL. See what you boys up to with your many projects. I have the need for speeeeeeed man, can't stand it here, so depressing, people just are as intense here.

woaaah
                        i just had a flash back
                        of the scene in BIKER BOYS

where he's racing the BUSA in the EFIINNN FARMMMM

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by pandaaccord View Post
                          Hit me up when you get in orlando.
                          yeah i'll give you a call.

and jarhead, only if you bring food.

BTW! It's not for today, it's for the 4th of july.

I will also be picking up my H22 in Tampa on Sunday.

Comment

anyone going to towers tonight?

Comment

Just figured i would let everyone know that im testing waters for selling my front bumper here is the link: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=108474

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
                              Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

after almost a month of being down, my h23 manual swap is done

wooot!

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

Working...
                                X