This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Juice21

i might have one of the fastests n/a in florida not talking 1/4 mile times but it's pretty quick on the street

H23vtec
    Kee Built/Tuned

87x95 11.7 compression, custom h22 intake, minor head port polished, 70mm tb, 3inch cold air/3inch vstack, stock cams,ebay header with 3inch collector,3inch exhaust.

9.0's at 81mph in the 1/8th mile ohh how i miss my baby.

Comment

Originally posted by ssaccord92 View Post
      i might have one of the fastests n/a in florida not talking 1/4 mile times but it's pretty quick on the street

eh...only if your on the spray. your mod list doesnt look too extensive.

good stuff phil...yeh i dont think an alternator would fit. g/l with that trip to the yard rofl.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
      So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

i miss my vtec.........

i have very little top end power, need to get tht shit fixed

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

We Need A Miami Meet A.s.a.p!!!!!

Yo I've Gone To Acura Meets Wit My Boiis And We Need A Cb7 Meet Asap Cuz Every Cb7 Wants To Do A Meet In Orlando Or Ft.lauder And Thats Too For For Some Of Us Cutler Ridge Boys If You Know Wut I Mean So I Think We Should Do A Meet Some Where Around Bird Road To Hialeah Wut Do You Guys Think???

Comment

^^^ I want one near bird road

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
              good stuff phil...yeh i dont think an alternator would fit. g/l with that trip to the yard rofl.
              ,hell nah not an alternator,but i know some people that can make it fit

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

just for a stock engine setup on motor meaning stock block no cams it's pretty quick that's all do have some things that's not listed but nitrous is uninstalled right now since i moved and i was referring to somebody asking to asking who has one the fatest n/a accords in orlando or fl

but yea i don't have much just want to compare that's all

H23vtec
                Kee Built/Tuned

87x95 11.7 compression, custom h22 intake, minor head port polished, 70mm tb, 3inch cold air/3inch vstack, stock cams,ebay header with 3inch collector,3inch exhaust.

Comment

question how did bille make his front bumper what does it consists of

H23vtec
                  Kee Built/Tuned

Comment

its the bottom half of a 92-95 civic ex bumper molded into his stock one. ask mr.phil he supposedly did the same.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Originally posted by ssaccord92 View Post
                      just for a stock engine setup on motor meaning stock block no cams it's pretty quick that's all do have some things that's not listed but nitrous is uninstalled right now since i moved and i was referring to somebody asking to asking who has one the fatest n/a accords in orlando or fl

but yea i don't have much just want to compare that's all
                      yeah ... you got a quick one there... just gonna have to call everybody out that thinks they got something and do it Pinks all out style and see who is left at the end. I think that is what needs to be done !! i am in on this if you guys want to organize this !!!

Originally posted by Devergote
                      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

let's go!!!

yo we need a cb7 meet quick im dyin goin to these other meets wit my boiis

Comment

hey jacob you need to change your name now
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

whats everyone doing for July 4th? anyone going to the beach?

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                              hey jacob you need to change your name now
                              well... i think i am just going to keep it the same for now... gotta keep my roots somehow !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

i wanna run my crappy auto h22. i wanna know how poorly it does. it just doesnt seem healthy like before :/

no
                                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                                $30 HID kits here Thread
                                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                                X