....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

anyone wanna buy my car?

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Does anyone here in FL have a motor for sale? I am going to start looking before my F22A1 blows up.

Comment

go to any junkyard accord motors are like a dime a dozen.

no
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

in opalacka ,florida
            ALL JAPANESE ENGINES
            (305) 685-2550
            Ask for Charlie Nuñez
            ebay name is yurdenkis
            f20a engine- $325
            f22b1-$450

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
              go to any junkyard accord motors are like a dime a dozen.
              Yea... unfortunately here in new port shitty... everyone i find is ripped to shit. and most of them are over 200k on the odo and i don't want to fuck around with a motor like that. mine is giving me crap and it was rebuilt a few years ago with 157k on the block.

And thanks for the shop number. i'll have to look into that next time i'm in stuart to visit my dad. Maybe they'll have an H for good money. thanks again guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                Yea... unfortunately here in new port shitty... everyone i find is ripped to shit. and most of them are over 200k on the odo and i don't want to fuck around with a motor like that. mine is giving me crap and it was rebuilt a few years ago with 157k on the block.

And thanks for the shop number. i'll have to look into that next time i'm in stuart to visit my dad. Maybe they'll have an H for good money. thanks again guys.
                they also ship out motors. so give charlie a call

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                  they also ship out motors. so give charlie a call
                  Sweet! Thank you sir for the hookup. i'll let him know where i heard of him

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post

ROFL you live there? there is NOTHING in that area. bro i feel bad for you. my pops used to live in spring hill so we'd go by new port richie all the time. i see why you are asking for some. if anything just use car-parts.com and see whats close by

no
                    $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

anyone around jacksonville to orlando have an h22 header/dp they're selling on the cheap?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                        anyone around jacksonville to orlando have an h22 header/dp they're selling on the cheap?
                        I got the oem h22 header but not the dp... Do you want it??
                        Accord Of The Month January 09
                        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

no, I want the dp as well. Thanks tho richie

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

bad news you guys

http://www.flaccords.com/forums/show...=8191#post8191
                            MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Damn!!!!
                              Accord Of The Month January 09
                              Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                              BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
                                Damn!!!!
                                man you just dont know.....i almost cryed bro
                                MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X