Clear All

i iz got teh burnage on mah face

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

meet pics
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=113156

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Looks like yall had fun, ill pay attention to the boards more often now, as long as i know far enough in advance, 2 weeks to a month, i will be able to get the day off from work.

just gunna throw this out there as well, does anyone have or know anyone that has a mugen lip that they would be willing to sell, mine got jacked up from a cat and my car looks so strange now with out it.

Florida Meet Pictures!!!!!!!!

Comment

So if i get an H22, who lives around tampa that wants to help me swap it?

I might need some experienced help with this one...

Comment

prnonvtec4u lives in st petes. He's experienced, but don't know if he'd be able to help you.

He's been pretty busy lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
              So if i get an H22, who lives around tampa that wants to help me swap it?

I might need some experienced help with this one...
              drop it off at jacob's, he will get it done in one day

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                prnonvtec4u lives in st petes. He's experienced, but don't know if he'd be able to help you.

He's been pretty busy lately.
                Yeah i wouldn't want to burden anyone else... hoping someone is just really bored and would like to do something... if i do it worth someone else i would probably end up having a small BBQ or something wherever we were...

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                  drop it off at jacob's, he will get it done in one day
                  Is that D112crzy???

I talked to him and he wanted $500 flat for it. Not bad but i would rather get through it myself and get the experience out of the way. Call it a good stepping stone.

A year and a half ago i wouldn't know WTF i was doing and last week i did a valve lash adj. and lower spark plug tube seal replacement in 3 hours... Didn't get me anywhere b/c the ticking was NOT valves it is piston slap...

But if i can successfully swap a motor with only some help then i would be proud of myself. But if it comes down to it and i have more money than time (highly unlikely) then i'll have it done.

Comment

you think they'll take my stereo system and a set of rims + cash for it? lol

Worth a shot i figured... thats about what i have left to sell to fund it...

Comment

I'm Jose, Tn accords is Jacob. We work together.

Anyways, we can always work out deals.

What stereo and wheels do you have?

Comment

At the moment i have a set of 17" rims... ill add a pic at the end but idk the brand... i traded some stuff for them a while ago but could never afford tires for them. My System:

I have a Pioneer 6900UB... retail was $299. it was bought around last december
                        It has a USB connection with an Ipod Interface... worsk awesome i just sold my Ipod already

The speakers i have aren't up for... the rears are old and i think they are going... and the fronts i think need new tweeters soon too...

I have an Alpine highs amp 350.4 i believe...i have had it less than 4 months

i have 2 12' MTX Jackhammers in a sealed box pushed by an Eclipse XA1000 amp

and a Tsunami 5 Farad Battery Capacitor as well... Sounds pretty sick right now and i wouldn't be selling it if i didn't have to.

Like i said they only need tires... I was originally selling everything for a combined $350 for the system and $200 for the rims... but if they get me what i need they're yours

Comment

I'll talk to Jacob and see if he wants/needs that.

Maybe just the head unit and some cash.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                            I'll talk to Jacob and see if he wants/needs that.

Maybe just the head unit and some cash.
                            Sweet. let me know... yeah i kinda frankensteind the system with stuff i got through trades and work and crap.

Comment

I posted many pics of the meet. check'em out

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                                Is that D112crzy???

I talked to him and he wanted $500 flat for it. Not bad but i would rather get through it myself and get the experience out of the way. Call it a good stepping stone.

A year and a half ago i wouldn't know WTF i was doing and last week i did a valve lash adj. and lower spark plug tube seal replacement in 3 hours... Didn't get me anywhere b/c the ticking was NOT valves it is piston slap...

But if i can successfully swap a motor with only some help then i would be proud of myself. But if it comes down to it and i have more money than time (highly unlikely) then i'll have it done.
                                trust me dude $500 to have somone do it for ut, all uhave to do is pick it up. its worth it. cause man engine swaps are a pain, especially when u r a newbie at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X