X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
    miss you nogs like crzy.
    just kidnap your woman... tie her up and gag her and throw her in the trunk and head southeast !!

yeah bro ... its kinda quiet here.. LOL. do what you need to do !!

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
      calling out the Tampa guys!!! I'm going to sonic tonight and then meeting up with Prnonvtec..... So let me kmow... Pm me for the cell #

wow...im late...but im down for next weekend but i wont have my car

aww.....this goin 2 suck..without my car
      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
        wow...im late...but im down for next weekend but i wont have my car

aww.....this goin 2 suck..without my car
        WHERE UR CAR!!!!
        Accord Of The Month January 09
        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

maybe at the meet you guys can diagnose everything that is wrong with my car and suggest ways to improve it

i'll make sure to bring paper and a pen to write everything down lol

and yeah
          wheres your car samuri?

PSN: DJ-dlatino
          My ride
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140370

Comment

samuri88 wagon got hit by another car.

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
              samuri88 wagon got hit by another car.
              AGAIN!!!!
              Accord Of The Month January 09
              Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
              BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by dlatino View Post
                maybe at the meet you guys can diagnose everything that is wrong with my car and suggest ways to improve it

i'll make sure to bring paper and a pen to write everything down lol
                how much beer can you buy ???

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                  how much beer can you buy ???
                  none

in a year

PSN: DJ-dlatino
                  My ride
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140370

Comment

anyone got a 5spd h22, h23 or f22 tranny i broke the differential in mine... hee hee

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                    disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

lol at above answer

anyways, well im thinking about parting the car out real soon. after i do i will need a phone number to a junk yard or whatever to pick up the car and trash it. any ideas? once i get this number, ill give it a week to sell then start part out. im getting offers from everyone for parts so...

no
                      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                      $30 HID kits here Thread
                      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

hmmm... might need to talk one of these days to work out a deal for the motor.

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                          lol at above answer

anyways, well im thinking about parting the car out real soon. after i do i will need a phone number to a junk yard or whatever to pick up the car and trash it. any ideas? once i get this number, ill give it a week to sell then start part out. im getting offers from everyone for parts so...
                          if its a coupe se, ill take the interior, also the 5spd tranny

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                          disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

4dr auto. sorry bro.

jacob, yea man im guessing the other guy backed out. i just need a junk yard that will actually pick up the car. once i get that number then ill consider parting out. 3 peeps have dibs on the motor so far..but you know...rofl

no
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                              4dr auto. sorry bro.

jacob, yea man im guessing the other guy backed out. i just need a junk yard that will actually pick up the car. once i get that number then ill consider parting out. 3 peeps have dibs on the motor so far..but you know...rofl
                              hey ... if you need it out of your yard... just get it to my house.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                                hey ... if you need it out of your yard... just get it to my house.
                                before i start parting out? i guess we can work something out if thats the case.

no
                                $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X