Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris, I think Jacob has one in his garage.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
      I DO ??

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
        I'm sure its more like 5 of them lol. I just want a cheapy JY one or something till i can get my hands on a reman one or something.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
        So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

well... you can use the one off the spare wagon until you get one for yourself and just give it back !!! that is the best i can do for ya !! I am OFF ALL DAY TOMORROW !!

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Oh Yeah..... I Am Finally Off For A Full Day !!!! Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer

Comment

how much they usually go for from a JY?? 30-40? I dunno how long till i have the money to get a new one. So im not gonna hold anyone up.

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

ask oscar !!

Comment

damn i saw his ass today at discount or autozone, whatever store i was at, and forgot to ask him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                    Oh Yeah..... I Am Finally Off For A Full Day !!!! Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer
                    Ahhhh my brother..what am i gonna do with you.
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

well... i might have some work today so i think the beer is goin to be on hold... plus the weather is sucky for beer drinking. going to go for a ride here in a few. may have a few beers while working on the teggy !! lol

Comment

is whiteLx coming thru today?

Comment

yes he is... should be here in a few. hopefully everything goes smooth.

Comment

BTW ,... guys .. the wifey wants another suspension for the wagon. nothing stock.. still wants to be lower but a smoother ride !! let me know what you guys can come up with. i rather just deal here in FL.. so i can look and see before i buy. will need buy MID Feb.
                            THANKS

Comment

so the JDM meet in tampa was yesterday....and there was only like 3 accords????

well I THINK we should head to the next Tampa JDM meet.
                              MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
                                so the JDM meet in tampa was yesterday....and there was only like 3 accords????

well I THINK we should head to the next Tampa JDM meet.
                                Fcukin right..... i didn't even know about it.....

but on a good note

EDIT: all you can read on my door is RUDY, Flatline and CrzyTuning....

Comment

Working...
                                X