Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys have no idea. i have been working on my car ... plus others and this damn weather is killing me. It was nice and warm this last week and now its cold as hell and really annoying to be working outside on the car. I NEED A BIGGER GARAGE !!!!

about to have a few more goodies going on the car.

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
      sup florida?!!
      uuuhhhg!!!! all dude i see what you mean......two things you can do phil......

1) u might have to get rid of the IRTEES ....and go with a deeper off set wheel.
      don't do the spacer thing

2) try a taller and wider tire.....might pull it off

Comment

Florida rolls harder!
        I'm So JDM My Heart Is On The Right

Cappuccino Member #11
        G-Square For Sale PM Me.
        Rear Fog For Sale PM Me.

Comment

my friend is selling advans 4x100. if you know anyone who wants them let me know. perfect condition from what i saw. have to negotiate price with him

this model

and i still got my Voxx MGs for sale too. dont fit any of the cars here so i need them gone. 200obo
          Last edited by Law Grandeur; 03-04-2009, 01:02 PM.

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

how much for the advans?
            I'm So JDM My Heart Is On The Right

Cappuccino Member #11
            G-Square For Sale PM Me.
            Rear Fog For Sale PM Me.

Comment

florida!!

my friend in orlando is looking for an f23/h23 manual or auto tranny

any idea where you can get one ?
              whats the price range?
              do you know anybody selling one?

PSN: DJ-dlatino
              My ride
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140370

Comment

Originally posted by EnjoiJDM View Post
                how much for the advans?
                i think he said 1200 or so but im not entirely sure. if you really are interested i an get all the info

no
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Hello my lovely florida family! Keanna is just thinking of all you guys and wanted you all to know I haven't forgotten about you guys and that I miss you guys like mad and I'm going to TRY my hardest to get back out there and spend time with you again HOPEFULLY this summer!

Originally posted by Juice21
                  thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                  Originally posted by GameChewer
                  Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                    man FLs been quiet
                    i been here....checkin the threads once a while....just been working like crazy"7am-730pm"....the job is givin alot of overtime...i got 2 take that shit
                    bills are killin me right now...brought new shit for the new ride but had no time 2 put them on...and plus i got a bad oil leak....and dont know where its coming from...but thats LIFE

but thats whatsup with me
                    MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
                      i been here....checkin the threads once a while....just been working like crazy"7am-730pm"....the job is givin alot of overtime...i got 2 take that shit
                      bills are killin me right now...brought new shit for the new ride but had no time 2 put them on...and plus i got a bad oil leak....and dont know where its coming from...but thats LIFE

but thats whatsup with me
                      good to know your getting work done.
                      Im getting my self decent time also.

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
                        Hello my lovely florida family! Keanna is just thinking of all you guys and wanted you all to know I haven't forgotten about you guys and that I miss you guys like mad and I'm going to TRY my hardest to get back out there and spend time with you again HOPEFULLY this summer!

lol move down here.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

i see wagons
                          knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

So I heard around the grapevine that Phil got his ass SPANKED by a certain H22 with an F trans.

Sad day in cb7tuner history.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                              So I heard around the grapevine that Phil got his ass SPANKED by a certain H22 with an F trans.

Sad day in cb7tuner history.
                              Really? elaborate.

Comment

really? please do elaborate

no
                                $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X