This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
    well... looks like i might have to make an showing. going to try and get a couple of the other guys to go with me so we take over this damn thing. anybody else interested then... one of you tampa guys should get a place where we can all meet before heading to this meet !! lets blow these guys out of the water !!
    we can meet at the pepboys again

o and here is some info:
    What:
    JDM UP's Import Bowl

Where:
    431 19th Ave. NE Ruskin, FL 33570

Date:
    Saturday March 21st 2009

Time:
    Show Starts at 6pm

PLEASE RSVP

PRICE TO SHOW:$10.00 pre - registration $15.00 Day of show
    PAYPAL: questions@jdmups.com

DOWNLOAD SHOW REGISTRATION
    Contact Us

POST NO SHOW OR SHOWING

VENDORS

JDM UP's

Speed Hotties PAID IN FULL

Tranceologist Powder coating PAID IN FULL

Prosport Gauges

HyperCarz PAID IN FULL

Surreal Styles PAID IN FULL

Sound Waves PAID IN FULL

S&R Performance

Rittas Italian ICE PAID IN FULL

Gear Head Performance

Redline Customs

Scion Expressionism

All of you know of our rules. PLEASE ABIDE BY THEM.
    SHERIFF DEPT. IS A PART OF THIS BUILDING!

OK... EVERYONE THAT IS SHOWING PLEASE SEND PAYMENT Before it is too late

It will be mandatory to pay $15.00 day of no exceptions!

the link: http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/lo...port-bowl.html
    Last edited by samuri88; 03-11-2009, 07:59 PM.
    MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

the pep boys would be good b/c most people know were its at but it would be a wast of gas for the guys commin from o-town look is you want there is a sweet bay on columbus & 50th st right off of exit 3 from i4 if no one mines meeting up there we can take 50th all the way down its a str8 shot down

My Ride http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131930

Comment

Originally posted by H_wag88 View Post
        the pep boys would be good b/c most people know were its at but it would be a wast of gas for the guys commin from o-town look is you want there is a sweet bay on columbus & 50th st right off of exit 3 from i4 if no one mines meeting up there we can take 50th all the way down its a str8 shot down
        that sounds good 2 me

and posted on the thread just now....
        important news

THOSE THAT ARE SHOWING THERE CAR!

Registration sign up is between 4:30pm and 6:30pm
        on the 21st no earlier and no later.
        Last edited by samuri88; 03-11-2009, 08:50 PM.

Comment

well...i do want to show my car so if you guys don't mind how about we meet up at 3:30 and at the latest 4:00pm so we can get there and I can register and we can set up camp and stuff !! don't know what flaccords.com wants to do but i do think that the cb7tuner.com crew should stick together.

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

well...i do want to show my car so if you guys don't mind how about we meet up at 3:30 and at the latest 4:00pm so we can get there and I can register and we can set up camp and stuff !! don't know what flaccords.com wants to do but i do think that the cb7tuner.com crew should stick together.
            thats fine with me

My Ride http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131930

Comment

yo panda u coming?

Comment

i think i am going to get together with the guys this weekend and plan on this !!

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
                  yo panda u coming?
                  I might go out there but im not sure.I don't think my car is anywhere show quality yet.So dont plan on showing it off.

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
                  Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

Originally posted by pandaaccord View Post
                    I might go out there but im not sure.I don't think my car is anywhere show quality yet.So dont plan on showing it off.
                    is some one bein lazy...lol j/k

Comment

Originally posted by pandaaccord View Post
                      who gives a damn. lets just represent. .... if we show numbers and some decent cars then we will get respected.. fuck if they aren't top show quality.

Comment

who gives a damn. lets just represent. .... if we show numbers and some decent cars then we will get respected.. fuck if they aren't top show quality.
                        Not everyone has the hook up to get to show quality like Jarhead or tn_accords.

I would show but i finally have decent hours at work. i need to get every little bit i can.

Comment

anyone stay around kendall?

Comment

Originally posted by rum_n_coke View Post
                            anyone stay around kendall?
                            da ,ia,ia guys have meets down there almost every weekend. they plan them on our sister site flaccords.com thou. but yea nice crowd down there

Comment

Country Walk here.

PURCHASED NOVEMBER 1991. THAT'S RIGHT, I'M THE ONE AND ONLY OWNER. BEAT THAT!

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                                da ,ia,ia guys have meets down there almost every weekend. they plan them on our sister site flaccords.com thou. but yea nice crowd down there
                                true!

Comment

Working...
                                X